Who Would Move North?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9631
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Don't believe everything the back handed govement tells you. England takes far more then it hands out. Without Scotland's help if there was to be a split I am afraid it would be felt much more South of the border.
That’ll be what the Nationalist are tell you .... wait until your taxes rocket ... never believe why politicians tell you ... England won’t worry about losing Scotland in the slightest....

D

Deleted member 9631

That’ll be what the Nationalist are tell you .... wait until your taxes rocket ... never believe why politicians tell you ... England won’t worry about losing Scotland in the slightest....
Ooooh, they seemed to mind the last referendum? I think I can remember the Tory government begging us to stay.
Wonder why that was?

19 March 2015
Fuck the cold, move yur hairy wee Celtic arse up and we can drink away the cold as we look over locks and mountains and the wild haggis running free.x
Sounds so tempting! Happy to sit back, drink some golden nectar and take in the views alright. My cup of tea...

In a genuine way, if it did and does, I would be the one leading the conversation here in - should we/shouldn't we.
But I am also deeply patriotic too, however, I see Wales is always lagging behind in many things. That's for another discussion. ;)

Oooer! While writing this it's all gone political! :D

0hQyd5L.gif

D

Deleted member 9631

Ooooh, they seemed to mind the last referendum? I think I can remember the Tory government begging us to stay.
Wonder why that was?
Didn’t you vote to stay ;) don’t remember the vote saying you were going so I guess the Scots decided where there bread is best buttered..:D
Round two soon I think, vote out, get rid of Nicola Sturgeon, tuck into that new oil deposit, invest the cash correctly, keep selling malt to @Lips_Pearls quids in.

D

Deleted member 9631

That’s assuming the oil doesn’t belong to others .... round two probably go the same way as the first...
Makes no difference to me I not moving there .... :rofl::rofl:
Well should you change your mind you will also be welcomed with open arms the same way all immigrants and refuges are welcomed every day. Come one, come all bring your skills and make our nation better.

26 October 2018
I did move to Scotland for a while with work , and no it didn’t welcome with open arms !!!!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 9631

I did move to Scotland for a while with work , and no it didn’t welcome with open arms !!!!
Sorry Stew, hope your experience did not put you off visiting here again. Someone once broke my nose in Brighton for daring to speak with a Scottish accent and told me I better not be trying to spend any of that scottish micky mouse money in his town!

Reactions: Pearls and Stew
26 October 2018
Sorry Stew, hope your experience did not put you off visiting here again. Someone once broke my nose in Brighton for daring to speak with a Scottish accent and told me I better not be trying to spend any of that scottish micky mouse money in his town!
I will visit again one day I’m sure !
And any spare Micky Mouse money please feel free to send to a poor Englander :rofl: