Who Would You..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Pick out of these if you had a green light to do so?
After watching a cheesy film last night (Out for justice:rolleyes:) I asked @Admin if you were in trouble or needed help, who would you choose?

SAS
MI5
The Mob

I would choose The Mob as I think there would be no come backs on me, I'm a bit of a wise guys fan :whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pick out of these if you had a green light to do so?
After watching a cheesy film last night (Out for justice:rolleyes:) I asked @Admin if you were in trouble or needed help, who would you choose?

SAS
MI5
The Mob

I would choose The Mob as I think there would be no come backs on me, I'm a bit of a wise guys fan :whistle:
Okay as discussed and without wanting to post too much - here's my thoughts.
SAS - epic. They're ninja's of the military and intelligence world.. but couldn't solve all things. Brute..
The Mob, brilliant. Underworld stuff, but not enough in today's digital world.
For me?
MI5. 100%. They're capable of brains and brawn.. digital and physical.

D

Deleted member 1030

To be honest, I'd probably call Lis, she'd sort it all out for me, I'm sure :D

19 March 2015
I could be wrong but it's my understanding the Firm were English and the Mob were Italian ;)
Semantics... The Mob is also a generalisation of Mafia within the UK too. The Firm could be seen as recognised for small organised crime up to major organised as well as football organised crime gangs. The Mob covers areas such as Mafia, Masons, and such..

Reactions: Pearls
M

Mel007

Dont need any.. my decorator was at the Krays funeral... and he loves George.... Really!!

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Dont need any.. my decorator was at the Krays funeral... and he loves George.... Really!!
Ooo shared a taxi whilst steaming in Brighton.. with one of the krays relatives.. I was invited to a party!! But dragged home.. by the other half at the time.. after i asked said kray freind for half the taxi fare ommm. :D