Who Would You..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Bit of a difficult choice between those
The Mob once they have done you a favour they never forget it
MI5 would get you out of the trouble but then put you under surveillance for the next 20 years to be sure your not causing any more
SAS would at least be in and out fast, leaving a few bodies behind but hey they where baddies

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Pick out of these if you had a green light to do so?
After watching a cheesy film last night (Out for justice:rolleyes:) I asked @Admin if you were in trouble or needed help, who would you choose?

SAS
MI5
The Mob

I would choose The Mob as I think there would be no come backs on me, I'm a bit of a wise guys fan :whistle:

I'd go for MI5 because, of the three, I imagine that they would be less gung-ho than the SAS and better equipped than the Mob

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I'd go for MI5 because, of the three, I imagine that they would be less gung-ho than the SAS and better equipped than the Mob
On second thoughts, I'd take Wilhelmina Murray's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Sorted

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Right
Right so, there's a genius called Alan Moore who writes comic books/graphic novels.

He wrote The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which was turned into a shit film that need not concern us.

But in the graphic novels, this group of Victorian government secret agents and proto-superheros includes:

* Alan Quatermain (King Solomon's Mines)
* Captain Nemo (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)
* The Invisible Man
* Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde

And are led by the now immortal Wilhelmina Murray, who you might remember as Jonathan Harker's fiancée from Dracula.

They don't take no shit :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Right
Right so, there's a genius called Alan Moore who writes comic books/graphic novels.

He wrote The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which was turned into a shit film that need not concern us.

But in the graphic novels, this group of Victorian government secret agents and proto-superheros includes:

* Alan Quatermain (King Solomon's Mines)
* Captain Nemo (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)
* The Invisible Man
* Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde

And are led by the now immortal Wilhelmina Murray, who you might remember as Jonathan Harker's fiancée from Dracula.

They don't take no shit :D
I have no idea what all that means. You will notice around here my lack of brain cells :censored:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I have no idea what all that means. You will notice around here my lack of brain cells :censored:
You will know films of some of Alan Moore's other books:-

* V for Vendetta
* Batman: The Killing Joke
* Watchmen
* From Hell

All of which are 3rd-rate reflections of the books. If you like comics, I highly recommend anything by him (y)

But League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is basically a historical fiction mash-up where in an alternate/parallel world where our heroes save the British Empire from the Martians from War of the Worlds, amongst other adventures.

I'd have them to help me out of a nasty situation.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You will know films of some of Alan Moore's other books:-

* V for Vendetta
* Batman: The Killing Joke
* Watchmen
* From Hell

All of which are 3rd-rate reflections of the books. If you like comics, I highly recommend anything by him (y)

But League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is basically a historical fiction mash-up where in an alternate/parallel world where our heroes save the British Empire from the Martians from War of the Worlds, amongst other adventures.

I'd have them to help me out of a nasty situation.
No never seen them

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
No never seen them

Don't worry, they're all shite - go straight to the books.

Got my mum From Hell a few years back for Mother's Day - that's a dark, disturbing and gripping retelling of the Jack the Ripper myth through the lens of black magic. Frankly terrifying in places (y)(y)(n)

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Don't worry, they're all shite - go straight to the books.

Got my mum From Hell a few years back for Mother's Day - that's a dark, disturbing and gripping retelling of the Jack the Ripper myth through the lens of black magic. Frankly terrifying in places (y)(y)(n)
Sounds it x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hopefully pretty obvious really, nothing untoward. I'm assuming to the book Wiki From Hell..?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Hopefully pretty obvious really, nothing untoward. I'm assuming to the book Wiki From Hell..?
Yes, for instance.

That you qualified the remark "so long as it's clean" just made me wonder what wasn't...

But ta :)

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Definitely MI5
I have got lost on most roads and didn't even know this one existed..

I can't find it on Google maps so it is the best way to get rid of someone

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon