Why did you choose your name

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

LizandRichRideAgain

Yes spot on Admin. We are both strong characters and whilst our adventures take us to some 'interesting' places, we have an incredibly loving and passionate relationship.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
27 April 2015
Ours was originally something else, which we changed due to a recognition issue. so we thought long and hard and based on a certain TV series. That had the talk in into, "When you need a job doing, and doing right. you need the A Team" well it fitted us well, as we always get the job done. And in true memorable A Team style. Lol xx
The A Team xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes spot on Admin. We are both strong characters and whilst our adventures take us to some 'interesting' places, we have an incredibly loving and passionate relationship.

Aha thought so. Good for you, always nice to see a strong and loving relationship...
Very similar to @Pearls and myself then. A bond stronger than anything, could kill each other sometimes, but also inseparable. :love:

hehe @The-A-Team I of course, remember it very well.. What a night/day that was :p the amount I had to sort was incredible :D
Good choice of course (y) but who's Mr T I wonder??

Nice mix of names and reasons. Some you think are obvious, when in fact they're completely the opposite of what you think. x

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I actually reviewed your name after you joining as I knew it was Manga related, and all I could find was the mythical past of some warrior in a given time etc..
That's about all I can recall to be honest. A bit like Yoda but mangafied. :)

10 March 2015
Erm?
Lol, was from the first swingers site we went on, it didn't have regional chatrooms and we got fed up of ppl asking where we were from... and we are a cpl.