Why did you choose your name

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

Well told you ages ago !!!! What’s occuring ... maybe we should all change avatars .... scary when that happens .. we are such creatures of habit

D

Deleted member 6684

Oh wow...Never seen this thread before.

So here it goes. Superking is not a ciggy brand ..Atleast that's what Bibas said. That's not why I have it.

My favourite cricket team (IPL) is my hometown -Chennai Superkings.

So in honour of them, it's Superking.1981- need I explain more.?

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I think ours is pretty straightforward Vanessa and Nez (Neil shortened) although an awful lot of people assume it's just V for a start lol

N xxx
Was it mork n mindy with the nanoo nanoo v sign?
Just saying like..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ours was supposed to be Mr & Mrs Gmork but I was in a rush to get registered I didn't notice what I put in. Now I can't find how to change so any help would be great! ;)
Yeah will drop you a PM shortly.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Is it from the Simpsons? Are you the mayor?
We have geckos quagmire and meg.
Yes i know ermmmm
Something like that, yes. About 15 year ago, arr, I was doing some things where I didn't want to reveal my actual identity and so created a dummy hotmail account under the name DiamondJoe. God knows why. Can't remember.

But yes, the name comes from "Diamond" Joe Quimby, the philandering, scandal-ridden mayor of Springfield.

M

meet_the_fockers

Something like that, yes. About 15 year ago, arr, I was doing some things where I didn't want to reveal my actual identity and so created a dummy hotmail account under the name DiamondJoe. God knows why. Can't remember.

But yes, the name comes from "Diamond" Joe Quimby, the philandering, scandal-ridden mayor of Springfield.
Guessed so..;) philanderer you..

M

meet_the_fockers

Seriously, I have no idea why I chose it.

The connections with mayor Quimby being a shit came after the 'DiamondJoe' profile was formed. I thought about it and went, Oh yeah, that kinda fits.
It does.. how are you anyways? Plodding along..