• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Why did you choose your name

M

Mel007

Well told you ages ago !!!! What’s occuring ... maybe we should all change avatars .... scary when that happens .. we are such creatures of habit

D

Deleted member 6684

Oh wow...Never seen this thread before.

So here it goes. Superking is not a ciggy brand ..Atleast that's what Bibas said. That's not why I have it.

My favourite cricket team (IPL) is my hometown -Chennai Superkings.

So in honour of them, it's Superking.1981- need I explain more.?

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I think ours is pretty straightforward Vanessa and Nez (Neil shortened) although an awful lot of people assume it's just V for a start lol

N xxx
Was it mork n mindy with the nanoo nanoo v sign?
Just saying like..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ours was supposed to be Mr & Mrs Gmork but I was in a rush to get registered I didn't notice what I put in. Now I can't find how to change so any help would be great!
Yeah will drop you a PM shortly.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Is it from the Simpsons? Are you the mayor?
We have geckos quagmire and meg.
Yes i know ermmmm
Something like that, yes. About 15 year ago, arr, I was doing some things where I didn't want to reveal my actual identity and so created a dummy hotmail account under the name DiamondJoe. God knows why. Can't remember.

But yes, the name comes from "Diamond" Joe Quimby, the philandering, scandal-ridden mayor of Springfield.

M

meet_the_fockers

Guessed so.. philanderer you..

M

meet_the_fockers

Seriously, I have no idea why I chose it.

The connections with mayor Quimby being a shit came after the 'DiamondJoe' profile was formed. I thought about it and went, Oh yeah, that kinda fits.
It does.. how are you anyways? Plodding along..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…