Why did you choose your name

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just curious about how/why you decided on your name here. I thought of a few but somehow I just didn't like them and I eventually picked Therapon as it fits my profile as a submissive. Looking around the site there are plenty of others names that probably have some meaning to the owner. So why did you choose that name?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed, we have had several..
Admin, well obvious really.
But @Lips_Pearls is us too.. Lips because I have whoppers and sloppy as hell for kissing :D pearls, because @Pearls loves pearls and finds them uber sexy, plus there's a kinky-ish reason behind that too.

Another we had was, It takes 3. Because well it takes 3 yeah? :D
But we changed that after quite some time because of heat from other sites (before we made this) and it didn't seem right to bring it here. (y)

Good question though and will be some interesting responses I am sure, as there's some cracking names around. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Easy...!!

Start here:

Then change it a bit........ :sneaky:

Came from looking at song titles - and I think Lovers Of Life was taken, already.... (on The Other Place).

Its quite a nice bit of music too - Thanks Afro Celts..... :)
Wow and that was amazing to watch xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Am wondering how other peeps chose their name..

@CollardFoxandHound is a perfect example. Come on spill. ;)
What about @LizandRichRideAgain Liz Taylor & Richard Burton? Love? Love for each other immensely?

@riccarda - would be very interesting to know?
What about... @The-A-Team this too should be interesting knowing these two ha :D

@D7andFLC - obviously the obvious, but what about the not obvious? :p

@DnRSexyCouple - lemme guess, David and Rebecca? Donna and Richard?. Got to be close.
Come on, why choose the name you did? mwah x

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
C

CollardFoxandHound

Answer to your question: Foxy is My submissives true name...she is collared by Me...so CollardFox...natural progression on that...hounds used to collar foxes in fields etc Yay CollardFoxandHound. ..only thing was I missed out the 'e' in collared...makes it even more unique :Ohyessir:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Answer to your question: Foxy is My submissives true name...she is collared by Me...so CollardFox...natural progression on that...hounds used to collar foxes in fields etc Yay CollardFoxandHound. ..only thing was I missed out the 'e' in collared...makes it even more unique :Ohyessir:

Excellently done.. (y)
That's very unique and individual.. Fair do's and thank you for sharing that. :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

D7andFLC

Based on our single names on another site. This is our first joint profile. We both still have our single profiles elsewhere, but like our joint profile says,they're just for social purposes only and to stay in touch with friends.
D7, that's based on D's name. I've no idea what the 7 stands for, never really occurred to me to ask tbh?! Lol.
FLC, ahhh now that I can't tell. They're initials of what debs nicknamed me before we met. Between the two of us it stuck. I'm more than happy being D7's FLC though!
FLC x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
haha a good reply indeed... FLC top secrete *salutes*!!
Now..... 7.... hmmm the mind ponders :sneaky:
nice reply :) x

Reactions: Pearls