Why we are different...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Too damn old... obviously... but 1974?
Damn you need more people in the sticks bro. :D

R

riccarda

Might sound odd but not sure if i a swinger i love sex, i love being sexual, and erotic. Teasing, sensual but to do that you need to meet socislize, have a laugh and have fun which this site seems to be about afraid a few others have lost that

Reactions: Admin
W

Wolf

Might sound odd but not sure if i a swinger i love sex, i love being sexual, and erotic. Teasing, sensual but to do that you need to meet socislize, have a laugh and have fun which this site seems to be about afraid a few others have lost that

Love this. Exactly what we are about. You don't have to have a label to be here. Just love of fun, chat, socializing and the occasional sexy time if you want it in a safe atmosphere. :)

R

riccarda

Yes a safe atmosphere is so important, many people forget that, i have recently introduced three ladies to the scene not as play partners but as people who want to explore and luckily they have found the scene to be a welcoming and safe place and as a result are loving every minute of it

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Maybe a good thread for horror stories and got told another this morning sadly..
This site offers so much including and excellent team of admin who are there to make sure safety and security are priority xxx:love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Love this. Exactly what we are about. You don't have to have a label to be here. Just love of fun, chat, socializing and the occasional sexy time if you want it in a safe atmosphere. :)

Absolutely spot on.. It's about having fun, relaxing, talking to like-minded people and in a safe, secure, welcoming and friendly environment which is exactly what we're offering and providing here.

The atmosphere is exactly what we're trying to achieve and maintain. :)
x

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have recieved some amazing feed back and one which is so lovely about a member that after being on another site,then joined here and has recieved a very friendly welcome and is enjoying so much that they have left this other site'
This is what we have aimed to do and make social swinging a new site for a new era of swinging xxxx:love::love:

M

mr&mrs sparks

We have recieved some amazing feed back and one which is so lovely about a member that after being on another site,then joined here and has recieved a very friendly welcome and is enjoying so much that they have left this other site'
This is what we have aimed to do and make social swinging a new site for a new era of swinging xxxx:love::love:
Its all down to the fantastic Admin team

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think more and more members are seeing what we have tried to achieve here and that we are not like any other xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well as with anything new, it takes time, effort and patience....
We're really getting there, Rome wasn't built in a day!

All I can ever ask from peeps is bear with us as we're new-ish but really making waves, not ripples :p (y) x

S

snj

I am sick of another rival site!!! They are not club friendly at all and when I have problems, I feel like a second rate citizen, just because I am a club! In fact, I am a swinger too and have the same personal abuse to everyone else! I truly hope this site keeps getting the support it deserves as the swinger focussed perspective is refreshing! You have my support anyway! xx

Could not agree more Townhouse, just because we own clubs does not mean that we become machines and lose our desires for fun, why are we made to feel like they are doing us a favour letting us be on their site???? without us lot they would have a lot less members other than the regular cam wankers....

K

kopinov

I've been a member of a number of sites for a good while, some current and others extinct.
Two of those no longer going were quite friendly but seemed to struggle with functioning as the hubs the admins had hoped they'd be, so they shut down - which was a real shame because I lost contact with a few really nice friends.
I ended up reverting back to one of the larger sites but was always a bit disappointed at how mean and arrogant some of the other members were in the fora - downright nasty, at times. But I stuck with it for lack of any other option.
Finding this place is like a breath of fresh air and, although I'm still finding my feet here, I already feel more welcome... so thanks to you all for opening the door and shifting up the couch to make a space for me.
:)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've been a member of a number of sites for a good while, some current and others extinct.
Two of those no longer going were quite friendly but seemed to struggle with functioning as the hubs the admins had hoped they'd be, so they shut down - which was a real shame because I lost contact with a few really nice friends.
I ended up reverting back to one of the larger sites but was always a bit disappointed at how mean and arrogant some of the other members were in the fora - downright nasty, at times. But I stuck with it for lack of any other option.
Finding this place is like a breath of fresh air and, although I'm still finding my feet here, I already feel more welcome... so thanks to you all for opening the door and shifting up the couch to make a space for me.
Thankyou @kopinov and we appreciate the kind words xx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington

We couldn't agree more @kopinov . we've tried several other sites in the short term that we've been part of this hobby, and what we were reasonably happy with one of them (bizarrely the one site that the majority of people had trouble with), there is nothing (in out humble opinion), out there that even comes close to this site. The members are amazingly friendly. The admin team are just amazing full stop. And the site itself (BECAUSE of said yeam), just gets better and better all the time.

Thankyou @Admin, @Pearls and "@everyone else in the team" (wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone out lol) for making us feel so welcome and so relaxed. Mrs @2ofus has described this site to several people as "really really female friendly" - which is what makes it so good. Sites dont NEED to be "male-friendly" ....we're simple creatures (well on, I'M a simple creature lol), and so long as the ladies on a site are happy, then (usually) the men are going to be happy, and single men are going to have more chance of a good reception as a result.

Well done, and thanks again.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for the very kind words everyone. We appreciate it immensely. From day 1 we set out with a mission and ethos, and I am very pleased to say it still exists and hasn't shifted once. :) x

Reactions: Therapon and Mootje