Why we are different...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

Now serious why we are different is really a big question, we are different cuz @Admin @Pearls are doing magnificent hard work n effort they got n chooses the best admins to help em out and after wat I ve seen and through my stay the warm geniune care of other members to others Nigel picking the moot/ legseleven from Bedford Admin following n asking abt each n every one I FELT REAL FAMILY AMONG STRANGERS , I think that's why we are Different cuz we are FAMILY love you all n thanks

M

meet_the_fockers

Now serious why we are different is really a big question, we are different cuz @Admin @Pearls are doing magnificent hard work n effort they got n chooses the best admins to help em out and after wat I ve seen and through my stay the warm geniune care of other members to others Nigel picking the moot/ legseleven from Bedford Admin following n asking abt each n every one I FELT REAL FAMILY AMONG STRANGERS , I think that's why we are Different cuz we are FAMILY love you all n thanks
Awe @Mootje we welcome you with open arms.. you are genuine lovely.. and have a heart of gold.. i was moved to tears on saturday night... love yer lots. Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It makes a pleasant change to actually see the site owners speaking and interacting with members.
Just don't know all the features of the site so far, so been a bit quiet..... cant shut us up when we get going though :cool:
It's something we made sure 100% we would do from the word go. We're not fat cats in a leather swivel chair enjoying a hefty bank balance, we're just an ordinary couple who wanted to change things for the better for our lifestyle online. :) x
There's plenty of features to learn and pick up on.
I looking forward to seeing your input here. :)
Thank you for the kind words too...(y)

M

meet_the_fockers

It's something we made sure 100% we would do from the word go. We're not fat cats in a leather swivel chair enjoying a hefty bank balance, we're just an ordinary couple who wanted to change things for the better for our lifestyle online. :) x
There's plenty of features to learn and pick up on.
I looking forward to seeing your input here. :)
Thank you for the kind words too...(y)
Ive seen your drawing room and vestibule.. ordinary?!! :rofl:
Your barking.. xx both of you naughty knix probably has a slight edge. ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So we've recently become aware of advertising campaigns of supermarket v supermarket.
Well I as admin and owner, won't do that as I believe it's partially impolite....

But I will say this;

I've just seen a specific thread on a specific site, and the crux of it was - "I'm receiving abusive messages, where is admin to help me?"

Admin is here, right here on SocialSwinging.com
Where we care, we listen, we protect our members... and always will.

We are in this for the long haul.
That means we aren't here to gratify ourselves, we're here for the community and for you. To help you make more friends, and for your friends to make more friends..
But we're also here when the times are hard, and you're facing abuse and severe messaging. (which won't be tolerated and thus far has not existed on this site!)

I witnessed someone go through 7 days, an entire week! Of extreme abuse before she was helped... if you can call it that.
Well not here.

Why are we different?
Because we're not the other sites, run by fatcats in their leather chairs thinking about YOUR money rolling in at the end of the month.
We're not a faceless company who doesn't care about their end user (you) - you know we're very interactive as we are here and talk with everyone!
We're not a company who creams on the fact that many join, more will follow, and have the attitude of; "so what if they're getting abuse? we don't care because we're getting their money......"

No.!
No we're not them, because we are Social Swinging.
Where swinging matters and where YOU matter.
YOU are important here, and that's the most important thing. Not our bank balance.

A site which has active moderation and not a faceless company.
A site which has more features than ANY other swinging site currently on the 'market'.
A site which actively supports its members
A site where the owners actively talk and engage with their members
A site where you can be who you are, without discrimination or isolation
A site with NO bullying - an all too common occurrence on most of the sites we are discussing!

We are a site run by people who care. Real swingers, not a fake joint profile by a man. Not a fatcat corporate chair who sees revenue from member joins..
Not a fatcat or merchant who will give you an alert on someone viewed your profile, but you have to pay to SEE who.....

No, we are here for you.
A true swinging site, for the true swingers - not dial a shag and have some abuse to boot..
We are here for the lifestyle.

Welcome to a new site for a new era of swinging.
Where swinging matters and where YOU matter; and you are not just our bank balance.
Looking back on this, I am glad we made the decision to sacrifice membership numbers in place for a PV system. 100% the right move to make. x