Worst christmas present

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I (Looby) have had my worst present ever this year - a secret Santa pressie and it is slightly weird to say the least. It consisted of the following items:

A drain cover
A toilet brush
A sink mat and wait for it.......
A tyre pressure gauge for a bike.

No idea who it's from but I feel an interrogation coming on when I return to work next week.;):D

A

AlphaOmega

Have to say been a really lucky girl this year, but a few years ago knowing I love baths a friend bought me bath stuff (even though she had been to my new house a number of times where I had no bath!) the following year I had a bath put in and she kept hinting that as I had now got a bath I would love my prezzie that year, she got me body butter!!!!! I wouldn't have minded but I worked for body shop and already owned every bloody scent they owned!!

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I (Looby) have had my worst present ever this year - a secret Santa pressie and it is slightly weird to say the least. It consisted of the following items:

A drain cover
A toilet brush
A sink mat and wait for it.......
A tyre pressure gauge for a bike.

No idea who it's from but I feel an interrogation coming on when I return to work next week.;):D

Errrmm, they are definitely different you must admit :rofl: Maybe the only shops they could get to were B&Q and Halfords, throw them into a heap and just think of it as modern art.

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Anyway 2016 may be different. Maybe me and weirdos will go our separate ways! Maybe next year I won't get a random Christmas present! Maybe pigs will fly! Who knows? I'll keep you posted as it's bound to be eventful.:eek:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon