• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Worst christmas present

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I (Looby) have had my worst present ever this year - a secret Santa pressie and it is slightly weird to say the least. It consisted of the following items:

A drain cover
A toilet brush
A sink mat and wait for it.......
A tyre pressure gauge for a bike.

No idea who it's from but I feel an interrogation coming on when I return to work next week.

A

AlphaOmega

Have to say been a really lucky girl this year, but a few years ago knowing I love baths a friend bought me bath stuff (even though she had been to my new house a number of times where I had no bath!) the following year I had a bath put in and she kept hinting that as I had now got a bath I would love my prezzie that year, she got me body butter!!!!! I wouldn't have minded but I worked for body shop and already owned every bloody scent they owned!!

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Errrmm, they are definitely different you must admit Maybe the only shops they could get to were B&Q and Halfords, throw them into a heap and just think of it as modern art.

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Anyway 2016 may be different. Maybe me and weirdos will go our separate ways! Maybe next year I won't get a random Christmas present! Maybe pigs will fly! Who knows? I'll keep you posted as it's bound to be eventful.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…