Worst Fashion Mistake

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

There may have been an occasion, back in that horrific decade, when I wore one dayglo green sock and one dayglo pink sock. :oops:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
What was it?
What year or decade was it?

Ok so for me was 1985 when orange, green and white was the in thing. I wore a white pencil skirt, orange Tshirt, green socks with white shoes, orange and green plastic oversized jewellery :eek:
What the hell were we thinking? strangely enough it’s never come back around :rofl:
Bet you looked a right bobby dazzler xx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well for a very short period of time i went punk and bought a very close fitting pair of bondage trousers that tethered the legs together and had zips all over the place - My dad nearly wet himself and called me max (after max wall) for ages after.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ohhhh I forgot the year I worn my special rowing sock all the bloody time, one was red the other green and both were knee high.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
White, 3-piece wedding suit I had tailor made in Hong Kong and then had glow-in-the-dark angel's wings attached with the help of an Afghan in London.

I've been banned from wearing that to weddings. Apparently it's not done to upstage the bride.

DJ1.jpg DVPNeoHxjIyvGqCYEWEQuGbRLRIQNXucLhdKMdPoPtjlPDPlshoFVLN.jpg

D

Deleted member 3175

My TV appearance, with very bad hair, shell suit bottoms and bum bag!

Attachments

• InkedFinders Keepers!_LI.jpg
    InkedFinders Keepers!_LI.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 62