Worst Fashion Mistake

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

I can't wait to give this thread a proper read tomorrow.
I used to have a full length to my ankles leather coat. Why I thought a 5ft 6 bloke could pull that off is anybody's guess.
To my knowledge I don't have any pics that I could show you.

X
Im picturing the Interceptor.....:Dx

S

Sammy

Worst fashion mistake is 90s perm without shadow of a doubt

Even worse than ra ra skirt illuminus pinks n green accessories and white mirrored shades

Even worse than Leg warmers and fingerless gloves
Sx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Worst fashion mistake is 90s perm without shadow of a doubt

Even worse than ra ra skirt illuminus pinks n green accessories and white mirrored shades

Even worse than Leg warmers and fingerless gloves
Sx

Omg perms they either dropped out or made me look like a pensioner :eek: I do have pics I'm not sharing here its shocking :rofl:

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Did any of you ladies wear puffball skirts?

And, do any of you 80s boys remember trousers - that we used to call 'Dillingers', for some reason - which were pegged trousers with a zip at the ankle? If you undid the zip, there was a Japanese flag design behind it.

I swear I didn't dream them! o_O

D

Deleted member 6485

And, do any of you 80s boys remember trousers - that we used to call 'Dillingers', for some reason - which were pegged trousers with a zip at the ankle? If you undid the zip, there was a Japanese flag design behind it.

I loved my puffball skirt (back in the day):rofl:
Have heard of Dillingers...but never knew about the Japanese flag bit xx

S

Sammy

Puff ball and ra ra skirts
My old pencil skirt from first time round had far bigger slit up back
Sx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Puff ball and ra ra skirts
My old pencil skirt from first time round had far bigger slit up back
Sx
I still have a puff ball some where :whistle: I loved it but recently I have just bought a leopard print ra ra skirt from Joe Brown, I love it, the 80s are making a come back me thinks :eek::rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485