Would Anyone Be Up For A Christmas..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Depends on how wild we can go?
Xxx
Hmm as long as it's not explicit. It's not us, it's Google and Apple because of our apps. So as long as it's not explicit it's all good. Ps for your information Apple blocked us on the fourth or fifth attempt to publish because someone had nipples showing. (n):unsure:

So as long as it's "clean" you're good x

T

The_Bibas

Hmm as long as it's not explicit. It's not us, it's Google and Apple because of our apps. So as long as it's not explicit it's all good. Ps for your information Apple blocked us on the fourth or fifth attempt to publish because someone had nipples showing. (n):unsure:

So as long as it's "clean" you're good x
So no holly up me fanny then?
Xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Come on you lot.. get snapping..
To those who have already entered into the spirit...
Please post here.. :D xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Seriously rejected?
My nipples are not even exposed?
Bloody hell

If it was up to me chick... you could be spread eagle nekid...but alas apple n google.. they say no.. x
It's not us darlings. :(
Really it's not. I'm happy to have your bits n bobs sexily and slinkly showing off: but it took us months to be accepted by Apple and Google to launch apps for swingers, which is adult, which they don't like. That means we have NO choice but to conform regardless of our personal feelings.
It's a bummer but a necessity. Or we lose the apps. X

Reactions: MP386
T

The_Bibas

It's not us darlings. :(
Really it's not. I'm happy to have your bits n bobs sexily and slinkly showing off: but it took us months to be accepted by Apple and Google to launch apps for swingers, which is adult, which they don't like. That means we have NO choice but to conform regardless of our personal feelings.
It's a bummer but a necessity. Or we lose the apps. X
Omg the matrix loses out to the corporation..
Death of neo!
Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Omg the matrix loses out to the corporation..
Death of neo!
Xx
I know Miss T. We're fighting it. But the buggers have us in a tight spot. Wish it wasn't the case.
Sadly it's not even corporate. I'm doing this so people can cam chat to each other through their phones. Only site able to do so. To have that, we have to sacrifice. Trust me, I don't like it one bit, but must sadly conform. Xx