Would you rather

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok , my sex life all my life hasn’t been great , better since joining here but still not great in that it’s not that regular before the haters hate :D
So as a consequence I could happily live with a piece of automobile art ......McLaren Senna GTR ....... road and track and the added bonus it don’t talk back :lol: I’d have to win the lottery first:rofl:
View attachment 67590
That’s a bit ugly, it looks like a transformer :eek: Ok your go ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
That’s a bit ugly, it looks like a transformer :eek: Ok your go ?
If you rocked up in one of those knickers would hit the floor quicker than you can say “get em off you pulled “:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s Awesome I’d give it a go fugly or not ,I’m not proud :D:D

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
@The-A-Team

Would you rather

Spanish swingers or
British swingers

You must pick only one ?
Hmmmm, that's a toughy, As it all depends on personality and so many other factors, as much as anything, be they spanish or English. And truthfully, we've probably met more Spanish swingers, than English, but only because we've been in Spain frequently on and off over the last 5 years, before emigrating.
If we had to choose only one, then SPANISH, ?? (but preferred spanglish speaking or good english if possible) .
That said, we've had really amazing fun with English expats living here too and still see them regularly ????

• wicked
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
11 November 2019
Ok , my sex life all my life hasn’t been great , better since joining here but still not great in that it’s not that regular before the haters hate :D
So as a consequence I could happily live with a piece of automobile art ......McLaren Senna GTR ....... road and track and the added bonus it don’t talk back :lol: I’d
Are they options or is it just you no like me :eek:

So I'll pass on biological hazard, I'll take the earache.

Rem, make sure phone is only ever charged to 2%
???

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls