Would you rather

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Oh and what’s that up there about phone only being on 2% when I ring. Hmmm :cautious:

Took your time asking :rofl:
Given I had the choice of chronic indigestion (or worse) or getting a sore ear I agreed to the call, you never stipulated how long the call had to be so I took the easy option, the call might last for a minute or so. So that's probably a very long wided explanation of saying, I'd rather a very short call to a trip to A&E. Ooo looks like my phone is about to die, how convenient :tiphat:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Took your time asking :rofl:
Given I had the choice of chronic indigestion (or worse) or getting a sore ear I agreed to the call, you never stipulated how long the call had to be so I took the easy option, the call might last for a minute or so. So that's probably a very long wided explanation of saying, I'd rather a very short call to a trip to A&E. Ooo looks like my phone is about to die, how convenient :tiphat:
So basically you won’t eat my food or listen to me babble. That’s ok I’m used to it, no one else wants to either :eek: (n)