Wouldn't You Like To Squirt?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We have had the company of a lady who squirts. She makes herself squirt.. over and over again..
Was it a turn on? No i dont think so.
was it fasinating hell yes!
She could hit the wall at 20 paces.. How someone so little could expel so much.. still alludes me to this day!!
Big difference between gushing and squirting.
Myself n Mr F sat there dumbstruck.. our gobs dropped open... not the reaction i think she was hoping for?
Mr F did suffer from fluid in one ear though for several days after... :rofl:
I kid you not!! True story.

Crying with laughter here, funniest thing I've read in a while, omg, lost for words :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

M

Mootje

I am just trying to Imagine how did it find the way to Mr.F ears !! Visualizing .. Simulating ..Probabilities .. Statistics .. I failed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, but thats an interesting subject to read about..

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

I am just trying to Imagine how did it find the way to Mr.F ears !! Visualizing .. Simulating ..Probabilities .. Statistics .. I failed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, but thats an interesting subject to read about..
Well you know when you cock/turn to one side to get a closer look.
serves him right for being so nosey.:D

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I have been known to gush more than squirt. If a guy can make me do it effortlessly (ie: I don't realise he's trying) then great - if I realise then I find it a turn off and it often hurts. Not a massive fan of them doing it again and again - I get to lie in a rapidly cooling puddle :( :( I'd rather play with someone who isn't interested in it and just more interested in how wet I get anyway :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have been known to gush more than squirt. If a guy can make me do it effortlessly (ie: I don't realise he's trying) then great - if I realise then I find it a turn off and it often hurts. Not a massive fan of them doing it again and again - I get to lie in a rapidly cooling puddle :( :( I'd rather play with someone who isn't interested in it and just more interested in how wet I get anyway :) x
This... (y)
Even though you are a lady, myself being a gent of course - we share the same views from different sexes.
I find it all a bit 'meh' ;) x

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
I once dated a lady who would squirt at the slightis touch , now to start this was a big tern on for me as I thort I was Billy big balls making a woman squirt, but it got boring in the end and to be onist when your face is covered in the stuff and everything else is covered it dose get a bit much.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I once dated a lady who would squirt at the slightis touch , now to start this was a big tern on for me as I thort I was Billy big balls making a woman squirt, but it got boring in the end and to be onist when your face is covered in the stuff and everything else is covered it dose get a bit much.
Billy big balls :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I agree with some of you about men who are ridiculously obsessed with it and just how annoying it can be, things like that should happen naturally not through brute force! :-/
Indeed, I'm just like meh about the whole man thing about how all women should squirt. Forget being admin etc, it's simply something that I believe to be overrated, peer pressure and hyperbole as mentioned. Just my tuppence worth x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon