Yo Listen Up! Single Gents..!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
My view would be that if you have a partner think about whether the comment you are about to make would bother you if it was said about them. If it is crude and out of context from any other previous contact you may have had with that couple or lady and you still think its okay then maybe you should consider having your bumps felt. ........let's face it there's not much chance of having anything else felt ;):D

In fairness most of the single guys we have interacted with on here are great (y)

D

Deleted member 1402

Think trouble with single guys sometimes is they don't have that steady influence of a lady to make sure they don't make themselves look a tit - that's all me confessions done for this sunday

Hang on a minute, you're saying that because you don't have a woman by your side to watch over your shoulder, to make sure you don't post vile comments? Why should it be up to a woman to influence you? YOU are responsible, it's not difficult, think with your brain, not your cock.

M

markfromkent

No vixen - just think sometimes it's easy to get carried away - another view can make you look at things differently

But you right I a lot of wat you say - but you take responsibility fo your own actions

D

Deleted member 1402

No vixen - just think sometimes it's easy to get carried away - another view can make you look at things differently

But you right I a lot of wat you say - but you take responsibility fo your own actions

Well I can thoroughly appreciate a photo, but I wouldn't say something crude. Perhaps I'll never understand unless I grew a cock for a day.

M

markfromkent

Well vixen I'd like to say you could borrow mine but I have grown rather attatched to it and you may put it down a lose it

24 November 2015
One thing to remember is a lot of single males are changing from sites where it seems the norm to put comments up that are lurid or crude or a rather forward p m sent to other members and they treat all sites in the same way unless explained politely to them that it is not acceptable behaviour on this site some do take kindly to a p m explaining this ,others who dont tend to leave when they get no responce from members on here

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

One thing to remember is a lot of single males are changing from sites where it seems the norm to put comments up that are lurid or crude or a rather forward p m sent to other members and they treat all sites in the same way unless explained politely to them that it is not acceptable behaviour on this site some do take kindly to a p m explaining this ,others who dont tend to leave when they get no responce from members on here

Thing is all new members regardless of where they come from are shown the rules of the site. And mostly its common sense for the majority of newbies not to act in a inappropriate way. Sadly the minority let them down. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 3657
24 November 2015
Thing is all new members regardless of where they come from are shown the rules of the site. And mostly its commin sense for the majority of newbies not to act in a inappropriate way. Sadly the minority let them down. X
A lot dont really read the emails, they do the bare minimum to gain full access then get carried away all for the sake of a few minutes reading beforehand x

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

A lot dont really read the emails, they do the bare minimum to gain full access then get carried away all for the sake of a few minutes reading beforehand x

Unfortunately this is true despite being told numerous times to read them. Thing is they step out of line enough times and they are banned so in the end its their loss. A few mins reading rules or risk.being kicked off a few days later. Its silly really. X

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
24 November 2015
Unfortunately this is true despite being told numerous times to read them. Thing is they step out of line enough times and they are banned so in the end its their loss. A few mins reading rules or risk.being kicked off a few days later. Its silly really. X
The mentallity of some people hun im afraid x

D

Deleted member 3657

Reading those emails, applying the correct etiquette and not being a complete knob will reap the benefits. But that is only the beginning. It needs to be kept up otherwise knob mode wil be slipped back in to.

D

Deleted member 1030

god gave us a brain and a cock but only enough blood supply to run one at a time !
I know you jest, @Stew but that's just not true, in this context. Many guys, single or otherwise, manage to to hold decent conversations, comment on pics in a respectful manner and engage in a bit of flirting without losing their minds. Others should too.

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
E

EvilS

Love ya lots... ive always been an advocate of you but lately..
Fuck.me!@
What are you doing? STOP with the sleazy coments on media.. it doesnt look nice and most certainly makes the recipient think bluergh... and will get you nowhere!!
Believe me ive been around quite sometime i know... its a swinging site not insta fuck.. we can actually afford to be more choosey, than your average drunken bint about town on a saturday night.
If their profile obviously states no single guys.. dont think yeah.. i know what i'll do i'll ignore it and have bash anyways... aint gunna happen move on... find someone thats looking for guys!
Christ not hard is it.. rocket science?? Think with your brain not your dick!!
Seduce the mind if your lucky the rest may follow!! Capiche!! Make em smile.. laugh.. engage!!!
Sorry we have a lot of delicious lovely single guys here... competition is tough, so if you wanna get ahead.... ;) x
Couple.. ai address them as such!@@!!

You've got cracking tits love.

Reactions: Pearls
J

Jimmy_Mack

Love ya lots... ive always been an advocate of you but lately..
Fuck.me!@
What are you doing? STOP with the sleazy coments on media.. it doesnt look nice and most certainly makes the recipient think bluergh... and will get you nowhere!!
Believe me ive been around quite sometime i know... its a swinging site not insta fuck.. we can actually afford to be more choosey, than your average drunken bint about town on a saturday night.
If their profile obviously states no single guys.. dont think yeah.. i know what i'll do i'll ignore it and have bash anyways... aint gunna happen move on... find someone thats looking for guys!
Christ not hard is it.. rocket science?? Think with your brain not your dick!!
Seduce the mind if your lucky the rest may follow!! Capiche!! Make em smile.. laugh.. engage!!!
Sorry we have a lot of delicious lovely single guys here... competition is tough, so if you wanna get ahead.... ;) x
Couple.. ai address them as such!@@!!
if i have can everybody please accept my apologies

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
N

NigelandJulie

One of the issues might be that this fantastic site is free, so if members are banned it's a "nothing ventured, nothing gained" situation and that's how they think they can talk to people because they have nothing to lose as it has cost them nothing and just go back to the other sites where this sort of interaction is acceptable

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
One of the issues might be that this fantastic site is free, so if members are banned it's a "nothing ventured, nothing gained" situation and that's how they think they can talk to people because they have nothing to lose as it has cost them nothing and just go back to the other sites where this sort of interaction is acceptable
This is actually very true and a serious point.
But we ARE on it. :)

Reactions: Jimmy_Mack
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Absolutely this (y). Nothing good comes for free forever :) xxx

Reactions: Jimmy_Mack
B

Bump-n-Grind

Controversial thread, maybe this is controversial too.

Although I absolutely agree about the guys that only comment on pics but have little other activity, so in that comment alone all of you guys that are active in the forums are not in included in that bracket.
That said, the level of comment that is attached to a pic is very subjective as to who has said it. A one off "smash your back doors in" from a complete stranger is inappropriate & can be offensive yet if it's from someone you know it's a different story, its banter, good craic etc.

So the point is that what really does separate the men from the boys is the ability to build the on site relationships & know where the line is with different people. The prominent guys on here do it very well & are well thought of.
So if any new single guys are reading this, don't jump in with a crude comment when you're feeling horny, read the forums & observe how decent men on here go about their business, learn from them & you'll go far

N

NigelandJulie

We was on a previous site costing £120 a year, questioned the price and how many fake profiles on there and got banned, never mind the comments and crude messages we received, it was all about the money. Admin and staff are definately looking after our interest on here (y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.