Your Best Bits!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We all bloody moan about Mummy tummies, love handles, being a size smaller or bigger than what we feel should be..
But what about your best bits!
Flaunt em, put them out there! Why not... Sod being shy, show off to all your best bits.

If you disagree with the person on their best bits, then please explain and say why and tell us what YOU think are their best bits (you know you want to) ... ;) :sneaky:

Okay so I (Mr) will go first! :D
My best bits are;
Shoulders, bottom. :sneaky:

Sexy peeps, over to you.... :love:

D

Deleted member 1030

I'm reasonably happy with my legs. They've drawn compliments before.
Lis likes her nose and her cleavage :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

In all honesty all of me. I wouldn't change a thing , attractive to some, others not. But that's what life's about - appreciating the good things and accepting the bad things about yourself. So long as you're in a good place then that's all that matters.
Psssst I have been told once or twice I have a nice bum and shoulders. :)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Our lass is her eyes they are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Her legs are to die for. Myself it must be something inside lol.

T

Tigress

You have a very pretty face.
Thank you. I remember asking my Mum, when I was about 16 if I was pretty. She said "I wouldn't say pretty, more attractive". I think I know would she was trying to say, but it was tough to hear at 16.
xxx

D

Deleted member 3657

@Tigerinthesunshine you really are very very attractive. Quite striking really. Your pics are lovely but when meeting you face to face, that's when the real beauty shows.

D

Deleted member 3657

What Kwaka says... You are very attractive, and pretty. Your my mum probably had her own thoughts on what classified as 'pretty' and what didn't. From my experience folks pigeon hole women to call them striking, beautiful, pretty, attractive, handsome but there is no consistency from person to person, very subjective. Folks just get an idea into their head with quite limited criteria x
Beautiful comes in many different ways. When more people realise that then the world can be a happier place. I've always said that sexy doesn't have a guise.

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Is this the appreciation society? :D
We all have good n bad bits.. but all have something that shines ai xx