Your Best Bits!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Not sure I have anything I would consider good but I have had some lovely compliments while here .... my crimewatch avatar people comment on my eyes so maybe that .... from the VA my suit ... :D don't know if anyone liked what filled it but the suits a keeper... (y)
Sexy eyes and personality to match :love:

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Thank you. I remember asking my Mum, when I was about 16 if I was pretty. She said "I wouldn't say pretty, more attractive". I think I know would she was trying to say, but it was tough to hear at 16.
xxx
Well, I described you as being stunning. Mr N missed seeing you getting undressed but I could hardly miss an inch, you were right in front of me! I'm telling you lady I would kill for a body like yours! xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Me, it has got to be my eyes. Not keen on much else about my physical being. But I have a heart of gold, will always care about others and go out of my way to help people.
Mr N has a gorgeous bum! And his eyes are amazing too. He has the cutest dimples in his cheeks when he is being silly too! xx

D

Deleted member 7954

Not sure I have anything I would consider good but I have had some lovely compliments while here .... my crimewatch avatar people comment on my eyes so maybe that .... from the VA my suit ... :D don't know if anyone liked what filled it but the suits a keeper... (y)

Lovely smile and eyes and a great bum xx