Your Best Bits!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

I'm going with incredibly smart :p

Lol boyo you've had a bang on the head , clearly you best bits of purity n innocence have been destroyed ... actually maybe it's the innocent part that makes you think that's a good idea

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Lol boyo you've had a bang on the head , clearly you best bits of purity n innocence have been destroyed ... actually maybe it's the innocent part that makes you think that's a good idea
But what's the worst that could happen

N

No longer with us

Oh, blimey. Just found this thread.

My best bits? No idea. My eyes have been complimented, sometimes and the greying has led to 'silver fox' comments, but I never know if that's taking the piss.

19 March 2015
Often told my balls are just huge & amazing. o_O

He does alright does lil me. Funny old chap he is. One min he looks old, tired and wrinkly.. then with a gentle wakeup call, he springs into life and is ready to rave from morning until morning! He leads the way man, am telling you.

:D

I'd say fingers though, or tongue.. :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Often told my balls are just huge & amazing. o_O

He does alright does lil me. Funny old chap he is. One min he looks old, tired and wrinkly.. then with a gentle wakeup call, he springs into life and is ready to rave from morning until morning! He leads the way man, am telling you.

:D

I'd say fingers though, or tongue.. :whistle:
Dirty man :Dxx