Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sorry hun but you can't show another person so I have deleted the post xx

B

Bump-n-Grind

Cuckolding is my big fetish/turn on. It's not something that we do all of the time but it's something we always go back to.
I love to see Mrs G with a guy with a bigger cock & love being told how good/better it is

B

bill90125

Watching someone having an orgasm gets me there - whether by my hands or not. Preferably that toe curling, knee trembling variety. Not sure if it's really a kink per se, but ... mmmm

Reactions: PRG978 and Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, a fetish is generally a sexual attraction to something that is not specifically associated with sex or sexual attraction e.g. leather. For example legs are considered as part of sexual attraction but feet aren't, therefore you can have a foot fetish but not a leg fetish - no matter how wild you're driven by those shapely pins!

D

Deleted member 4389

Nice comment Mr K well I have another...
Being blindfolded tied and bound with no movement and wondering what is going to happen next with a touch of fear :Ohyessir:xx
My favourite thing I love being restricted too, that feeling of wanting to explode with orgasm at the slightest breath on you.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin