Your ideal holiday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

We have been to lizard Point in Cornwall and Newquay a few times.. It's lovely down there.. We have had lots of holidays in Porthcawl.. We used to stay at trecco Bay.. My uncle used to have a shop in the fairground at Porthcawl.. The beach is stunning.. W.. ??️?

D

Deleted member 11852

can you remember Barry butlins ?
That was the reason he moved to South Wales.. He got a job on the camp working in the shops.. When it closed down he decided to stay there and open more shops.. Think he has a lot of friends there.. He's been there nearly 30 years now.. Me and Mrs h were there just before they finished demolishing it.. I think it's sad when holiday camps in this country close.. There's so much history and memories for families that have been there over the YEARS all the fun and happiness they brought... W.. ?

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
What's your ideal holiday like?

I haven't had many holidays, but my favourite has been Barcelona. It's a historical city with lots to see and do if the mood strikes, with a beautiful beach and the weather is usually pretty glorious ??
YES it's a wonderful place, had a great time there. Though did you see all the "weeing" sand statues, they must build them around stand pipes.

But something like that is great for me, San Francisco is the same it has wonderful beaches, and a nudest beach near the Bridge, but also loads of history and different buildings. Beach holidays I tolerate if I can go off and explore other areas, but cities with beaches are great, Lisbon is the same plus bonus for cheap drinks.

For me cities are great but my otherhalf likes beaches so we usually compromise a 2 week Beach holiday followed by a few long weekend city breaks. Unless they have beaches attached then we can do 2 weeks there and a long weekend somewhere we find interesting.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
sun GIF
Shocked Beach Day GIF
Black And White Love GIF
Beach Surprise GIF

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As his nibs said above the Dominican was amazing, we watched whales migrating putting on a great show for us, the coffee plantation and island hopping off the tourist path, loads to experience.
For me there has to be culture, nothing too touristy where you get cafes selling a full English. ?
So many to list but Rome, medjugorje, Greece would be at the top.
MyKinkyWorld I did ?