Your No 1 Worst Quality

• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
it’s human to doubt yourself, isn’t it?
Absolutely it is. We're wired to doubt what we do. :)
Aside from OCD (and I really am) oh and a perfectionist - which I think is the hardest to get to grips with, my other is probably my trust in others which is easy. As much as in: I see the good in everyone. Literally. x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
It’s more stubborn pride I think. Always refuse help even if I’ve really needed it, don’t back down. Working on it though x
You have to because, you know, I know, eventually in the end it will serve no purpose but to harm you in the end. So try to see the middle ground more. It will help others help you. Regardless of whatever it is and whatever you feel you can do alone.
Sometimes you just need that extra hand whether you feel you should, or should not.
There's no disappointment in that either. ;) x

Definitely no filter but I do warn people. Always say if you don’t want the truth don’t ask me the question. Some still get offended but if been warned then it’s on them and not me x
Exactly! Not your cross to bear Miss. Simple. x

D

Deleted member 8095

It’s an awful one that because on the one hand you know you’re not alone but it can also feel so isolating being stuck in a spiral of such damaging thoughts. Big hugs to you xxx
Thank you Louise, big hugs right back at ya xx Lou xx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Poor self image ... Hate my body .. Hate how it feels hate how it looks ect... I used to live in the gym....constantly work out ... When I wasn't working a club door I was in the gym.... Now not so much ... I spend my days moving tons of metal by hand but over the last 6 months only lost 3 stone .. . Still working on it but I think I'm never going to like my body

26 October 2018
Poor self image ... Hate my body .. Hate how it feels hate how it looks ect... I used to live in the gym....constantly work out ... When I wasn't working a club door I was in the gym.... Now not so much ... I spend my days moving tons of metal by hand but over the last 6 months only lost 3 stone .. . Still working on it but I think I'm never going to like my body

I used to be 12 stone wet through and after some nasty ops the weight just piled on, totally hated it totally tried to lose it ,nothing worked but I have managed to stabilise it yep I’m now 17 stone but you know what I’m fit healthy n happy and if anyone has an issue with my size it’s their problem not mine !!!

Reactions: Carpediem2008
20 February 2019
City
Loughborough
Being a perfectionist, it drives my friends mad and it takes me longer to get things done but then they done there perfect lol

D

Deleted member 6485

Not my worse quality, but not a very good one of mine is not having the ability to put into words what i want to say. Thats probably why i look like im always doing a #agree on threads. Why is it soooo hard to express myself in words xx

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
When I’m comfortable in my surroundings my laugh is so loud - it’s not a horrible laugh just loud.
I hate the sound of my voice my Birmingham accent isn’t that typical but it’s strong no less

Reactions: Deleted member 6485