Your Photos.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you ever check your own albums and realise - it's been a while since adding/uploading some?
Maybe you feel sometimes you've let them slip and not added any in aaaaages..

I know we have, RL prevails and all that, but what about you guys? Ever just forget to add some or simply don't bother adding any more than what you have?

What do you feel your pics say about you? They are after all, part of your 'showcase' aren't they?
:) x

F

FreshFunkySLB

I’m doing lots of experimenting with them as believe it or not I’ve never taken pics like this of me before because
1/ I struggle taking a decent selfie of my face let alone anything else.
2/ I’m not massively body confident even though very sexually confident which makes no sense to me really.
3/ I’ve never had anywhere to safely post such pics even if I had taken any.
But after having a nose at other pics on here I followed the trend as the aim for me here initially was to meet people in the lifestyle to further my own needs and satisfy others so it made sense to let them see my body shape and size and give an indication of what fun I would like to be having. Think I’ve taken enough for now though lol sorry long winded but couldn’t explain without doing it properly xx

26 October 2018
I’m doing lots of experimenting with them as believe it or not I’ve never taken pics like this of me before because
2/ I’m not massively body confident even though very sexually confident which makes no sense to me really.
But after having a nose at other pics on here I followed the trend as the aim for me here initially was to meet people in the lifestyle to further my own needs and satisfy others so it made sense to let them see my body shape and size and give an indication of what fun I would like to be having. Think I’ve taken enough for now though lol sorry long winded but couldn’t explain without doing it properly xx

You made quite an entrance young lady and are the gift that never stops giving xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
F

FreshFunkySLB

You made quite an entrance young lady and are the gift that never stops giving xx
As a gentleman friend once said to me about arse licking, if you’re going to do it then commit to it and do it properly first time round lol x

Reactions: Colin
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We love taking photo's. . Especially while experimenting ... We've never shown this side of us before we'll atleast not so much. We've both suffered with lack of confidence and bad self image issues for years... Posting these photo's at first was very scary.... The feed back is such a confidence boost. . We find ourselves deliberately taking photo's for the profile now. . It's all about fun at the end of the day. I (Mr C) have little to no confidence so chatting with people really helps. X

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I'm still very much working through my issues... I'm at the stage where I can't understand what wifey finds attractive about me... So why would anyone else find me attractive .. Which is why if you look at our photo's you won't see much of me on there and any photo's you see are ones wifey has uploaded... Work in progress I guess. X

F

FreshFunkySLB

I'm still very much working through my issues... I'm at the stage where I can't understand what wifey finds attractive about me... So why would anyone else find me attractive .. Which is why if you look at our photo's you won't see much of me on there and any photo's you see are ones wifey has uploaded... Work in progress I guess. X
Not only an honest answer but a positive one because you’re not burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend to be happy with yourself and are looking at changing things to help how you feel about yourself and that’s the main thing. We can please people in all sorts of ways but being happy with yourself has to come first xx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We have been speaking on this topic for a while and fairly soon you shall see more of me in the photo's... After all its a couples profile and we can't really expect people to meet us without seeing us both just need to think of some nice poses to please all you lovely ladies hehe. X

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Hi Mate I think your wife has excellent taste so I am sure that your a gold star chap !

Reactions: Carpediem2008
F

FreshFunkySLB

We have been speaking on this topic for a while and fairly soon you shall see more of me in the photo's... After all its a couples profile and we can't really expect people to meet us without seeing us both just need to think of some nice poses to please all you lovely ladies hehe. X
Good, I’m glad you are taking a positive attitude because that in itself can help with confidence and the support of your lovely wife will give you what you need to ge those pics done xx

D

Deleted member 11852

I can really relate to this because when i look in the mirror i think how could anyone stand to look at that if i can't that's why our profile media is full of mrs h and not me W. X

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I think as women suffered with the fashion body, we men suffer with the James Bond look or the ideal male body.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I've an idea... A thread aimed at all the fellas getting photos put up so here's the idea ladies vote on a type of photo as naughty as you like and anyone taking part has to recreate the photo and post it.. . Absolutely no judgement from anyone just a bit of fun to get the fellas involved.... What do we think? I'm game

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have said that you look absolutely stunning and have a very sexy figure so it’s a privilege that you share with us ...as I may have mentioned :sneaky: if you fancy modelling sometime ....:whistle:;)

F

FreshFunkySLB

I've an idea... A thread aimed at all the fellas getting photos put up so here's the idea ladies vote on a type of photo as naughty as you like and anyone taking part has to recreate the photo and post it.. . Absolutely no judgement from anyone just a bit of fun to get the fellas involved.... What do we think? I'm game
Wicked idea x

F

FreshFunkySLB

I have said that you look absolutely stunning and have a very sexy figure so it’s a privilege that you share with us ...as I may have mentioned :sneaky: if you fancy modelling sometime ....:whistle:;)
Can’t say no to some camera action with your lovely self can I lol xx

D

Deleted member 11852

Im convinced I've got a 6 stone athlete i side me trying to get out because in work i get the rounds done a lot quicker than 90% of them in there and im twice the size of 90% of them in there and this athletes been trying to get out for 20 years so i think I i have to concede it's not going to happen and I'm stuck with the beach ball look..w.. X