Your Photos.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

FreshFunkySLB

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are plenty of those on here and I’m quite sure we don’t all go for the same shape or size man. I also think most of you have been here long enough to know if there is one place you can feel safe and free of judgement it’s here, so put your best bits forward and start finding that confidence you are saying is missing xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are plenty of those on here and I’m quite sure we don’t all go for the same shape or size man. I also think most of you have been here long enough to know if there is one place you can feel safe and free of judgement it’s here, so put your best bits forward and start finding that confidence you are saying is missing xx
OK miss we will wait your suggestions xxx

Reactions: Carpediem2008
D

Deleted member 11852

I have got 2 pics of my lower half up its above the waist it all goes wrong but mrs h is still happy with everything so that's all i need really i think the 2 pics of me is more than enough... W... X

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I've an idea... A thread aimed at all the fellas getting photos put up so here's the idea ladies vote on a type of photo as naughty as you like and anyone taking part has to recreate the photo and post it.. . Absolutely no judgement from anyone just a bit of fun to get the fellas involved.... What do we think? I'm game

Great idea guys, the best idea is to open a separate thread.

D

Deleted member 6485

Couldn't have worded it any better x

8 July 2018
I've an idea... A thread aimed at all the fellas getting photos put up so here's the idea ladies vote on a type of photo as naughty as you like and anyone taking part has to recreate the photo and post it.. . Absolutely no judgement from anyone just a bit of fun to get the fellas involved.... What do we think? I'm game
Count me in! (y) I’m game.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

L

Louise94

What do you feel your pics say about you? They are after all, part of your 'showcase' aren't they?
:) x

I don’t really know what my pictures of my body are saying about me but my reason for posting was to show people what I look like. I know my body type/figure isn’t going to be everyone’s cup of tea so by knowing what I look like, people may be able to make a better informed decision on whether or not they want to strike up a conversation.

I, most likely, won’t be posting any more, shall we say, revealing pictures. Mainly because taking them on your own is tricky (I got so pissed off at using the timer and it took so many attempts to actually get myself in the damn picture), ‘posing’ felt kinda odd for me and I have nothing exciting to wear being almost exclusively a cotton undies and baggy t shirt kinda gal. :D

This probably sounds a bit corny but I think the human form is incredible. I think all bodies are beautiful and they each amaze and excite me!

‘You are not your body. Our body is merely a vehicle for experiencing this three dimensional reality.’

Xxx

10 July 2018
Do you ever check your own albums and realise - it's been a while since adding/uploading some?
Maybe you feel sometimes you've let them slip and not added any in aaaaages..
All the time.

And then I look at what pics I could take, or upload, and realise there’s nothing I could, or would, put up that’s materially different to what I’ve already put up. And of course any new shouts should be new shots; no point in me putting up something taken in 2015.

I guess the answer is, possibly, to retake them, and put up slightly more recent shots - this year’s, say, not last year’s.

Oh, and of course, while in no way having an issue with cock pics, I’m not entirely sure anyone wants to see any more of mine. Heh.

D

Deleted member 3411

We hold our hands up and admit yes we could do with new pics. Linda's hair is different these days although I look the same. But the real life issues we have right now are kinda more on our mind than sexy pics.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Do you ever check your own albums and realise - it's been a while since adding/uploading some?
Maybe you feel sometimes you've let them slip and not added any in aaaaages..

I know we have, RL prevails and all that, but what about you guys? Ever just forget to add some or simply don't bother adding any more than what you have?

What do you feel your pics say about you? They are after all, part of your 'showcase' aren't they?
:) x
I’m sure your all fed up with seeing my bits and pieces:p....it would take me ages to go through all of mine there’s hundreds :rofl:
What do they say about me not sure but what you see is what you get :noidy:
Opinions on a postcard ..... :D