Your Profile Information/write-up..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Maybe you should have a copy and paste example...
If i see i am new go easy on me... One more time there will be a new Agatha christy book..
XxxBibaxxX

Yes I hear you. "I'm new to this be gentle" or "Dipping my toes, nervous newbie".. yet after a few mins, by god it all comes out.. Surely some must realise that it just does not wash... x

Baaaaaaaalders we need to rewrite the profile again. Take out the nervous newbie bit before these two see it quick :confused:
K
X

D

Deleted member 3175

Ive been very honoured to have been asked by some members on here to take a look at their information and help readjust it to best suit them as an individual on here ,

If you could cast your wonderful eyes over ours if you have chance would be much appreciated Hun xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
*cuts n' pastes...*

"Handsome, horny and intelligent. Like cock and pussy and fit, eager beavers who know what they want.

A recent review said: "well cultivated, bisexual, with sensuous moves, a distant, antic charm, a history of mysterious disappearances, and a streak of cruelty."

If you think you can keep up, drop me a line ;)"

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
*cuts n' pastes...*

"Handsome, horny and intelligent. Like cock and pussy and fit, eager beavers who know what they want.

A recent review said: "well cultivated, bisexual, with sensuous moves, a distant, antic charm, a history of mysterious disappearances, and a streak of cruelty."

I prefer..
Looking get in touch

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
*cuts n' pastes...*

Amateur.

"See Pics"

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I prefer..
Looking get in touch
That's the old one I had for ages. Did the job.

Never understood individuals who write reams - people have often very short attention spans and are more partial to the pretty pics than a heartfelt and wandering rendition of War & Peace.

"Come in. Be clear. Be brief. Begone!"

~ Scrooge McDuck

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
To be honest I think short, punchy rhyming profiles do it best for single males, something that is both respectful and informative, for example:

"Have dong, lets get it on"
"No rush, look I flush"
"Up for fun, vocabulary done"

That way we don't end up writing a soliloquy about cats.....