Your Profile Information/write-up..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Where photos are concerned, as much as we like to make sure we look our best its important not to over filter & over edit things as there's nothing worse than meeting people that look nothing like their pics

Only had this conversation the other day, some pics are clearly "apped" bigger eyes , colours of eyes adjusted
Bigger lips

We all want to look good but lookinh nothing like your pic is telling porkies m wasting people's time

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Only had this conversation the other day, some pics are clearly "apped" bigger eyes , colours of eyes adjusted
Bigger lips

We all want to look good but lookinh nothing like your pic is telling porkies m wasting people's time
See I enhanced my butt and my bingo wings! I've heard their all the rage lol xx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

See we just take them, pick the best and post them. Can't be doing with falsifying them, people either like us or they don't! Xx

Same page!!!!
Take me for what and who I am !
I have one in my media with stars over lay it playful it's clear what it is

T

Terryg

And at the end of the day it's not all down to your Pictures and Profile post. Try chatting and getting to know people that way. You may be surprised!

Reactions: MP386
S

Sammy

And at the end of the day it's not all down to your Pictures and Profile post. Try chatting and getting to know people that way. You may be surprised!

Winner of chocolate watch goes to Mr Terry !!! Couldn't agree more

Some of us don't bite
Well .... only a little

Reactions: Terryg
19 March 2015
Where photos are concerned, as much as we like to make sure we look our best its important not to over filter & over edit things as there's nothing worse than meeting people that look nothing like their pics
Agreed, we've certainly experienced this a lot over the years! :eek: :palm:

Bigger lips

Nah no need for it.
Exactly, you're better showing yourselves for who you are and that's that!

Our images are literally what you see is what you get. The only edits we may make is simply black and white or back & white with a colour showing... and we always add the two copies too; a sort of before/after thing.
But that's editing for effects such as nail polish as in our header, not editing to enhance a photo and make it look more than what it is.
:palm: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Therapon
B

Bump-n-Grind

Agreed, we've certainly experienced this a lot over the years! :eek: :palm:

Nah no need for it.
Exactly, you're better showing yourselves for who you are and that's that!

Our images are literally what you see is what you get. The only edits we may make is simply black and white or back & white with a colour showing... and we always add the two copies too; a sort of before/after thing.
But that's editing for effects such as nail polish as in our header, not editing to enhance a photo and make it look more than what it is.
:palm: :rolleyes:
We use a lightflash or something similar if the background to the pic is a bit boring but it doesn't interfere with the actual person in the pic.
Pretty much everyone we meet recognises us from our pics so we must be going along the right lines

Reactions: Sammy and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have haven't updated my info for quite a while ... maybe I should go and look at what I wrote and make some changes...
as for media I inflict mine on everyone where you like it or not ... have you tried taking pictures of yourself ?? Sometimes use a selfie stick the further away the camera the better I can hear you all shouting :palm:
I do post a lot of random stuff just to try to seem normal ... :hmm: ok I can hear the chuckles ...:(
Believe it or not I do read profiles before having a good perv :p ...
Having read profiles I usually just bypass those that are not interested in single blokes .... although some of you haven't been that lucky ...:D

2 September 2016
City
Preston
It took us ages to get our profile the way we think we wanted it. We would read other peoples and think 'that's a good idea' and have to go back and tweak ours a bit more (the profile that is).
We always read other peoples as well, which is obviously not the case when most people contact us through another well known site (sorry @Admin :whistle:). The biggest problem we have is deciding how much information to include as even we can get bored reading some that seem to go on and on.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Our pics are as they are taken, nothing added / taken away / enhanced, what's the point of trying to be something your'e not, what you see is what you get, as for our info...yes always trying to think of ways to improve it...N

Reactions: Sammy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Our pics are as they are taken, nothing added / taken away / enhanced, what's the point of trying to be something your'e not, what you see is what you get, as for our info...yes always trying to think of ways to improve it...N
I know :whistle::D

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I do keep mine quite short so that does need addressing I guess but I do enjoy reading others and going from there. X

Reactions: Therapon
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
This thread has made me revise mine. Hadn't touched it since I signed up. My profile that is :lol:

In my opinion it's difficult writing about your self, you don't want to put people off but also don't want to come across too confident (n)

I guess it should be a work in progress :)

Reactions: Therapon and Lace
19 March 2015
This thread has made me revise mine. Hadn't touched it since I signed up. My profile that is :lol:

In my opinion it's difficult writing about your self, you don't want to put people off but also don't want to come across too confident (n)

I guess it should be a work in progress :)
Yes agreed with that.. it's one of those things that is a constant work in progress. (y)

Reactions: Lace