• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Child care issues!!!

In all honesty our 5 kids are a handful for one person so we have to try and find multiple people to take a child or two each and it's just so difficult :(.

So far all the event dates this year have clashed with Birthdays and holibobs (even the upcoming August and October events).

We put so much effort and money into sorting out the VA event in March. Fancy dress for us both (twice cos the first outfit didn't fit), a hotel room, registering at the VA, multiple babysitters etc and then got scuppard by the bloody snow along with most other members. We were absolutely gutted :(.

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Pearls and I have been chatting lately about what times are best suited for us and this lifestyle.
After we were asked by someone recently if they’d done something to upset us; as our chat times are dwindling. We’re certainly not offended or upset by them, but concerned why they’d think that.
So, this got us thinking and chatting about some things and we were wondering how you manage your time with this, as best you can.
It’s the summer holidays meaning we’ve got kids at home as most of us have.
We’re active with them every day. Also on top of that, we have a lot of work on atm too meaning that our only real spare time is on the weekends. During this time we’re definitely more available for chatting and more available for liaisons.

But in addition to this, it’s also very very difficult as we don’t have babysitters either making weekends a rarity for fun but we’re more accessible to chat more on here. :sneaky: :whistle:

Is it the same for you too? Are you struggling to have fun with this lifestyle with the time you have or don’t have?
We definitely are... and it is a little frustrating but it’s also a case of - it is what it is.
Over to you x
More time needed me thinks :D

14 February 2017
City
London
Hiya, hope you're all seated comfortably. Cuppa hot chocolate anyone?
I'm looking to have people to my neck of the woods (Think "Twickenham") and making more roadtrips as of when [work/life/logistics/finances] allow.

Anyone fancy coffee? Drop me a line - my inbox is always open (... I must keep a closer eye on that...)