• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Child care issues!!!

In all honesty our 5 kids are a handful for one person so we have to try and find multiple people to take a child or two each and it's just so difficult .

So far all the event dates this year have clashed with Birthdays and holibobs (even the upcoming August and October events).

We put so much effort and money into sorting out the VA event in March. Fancy dress for us both (twice cos the first outfit didn't fit), a hotel room, registering at the VA, multiple babysitters etc and then got scuppard by the bloody snow along with most other members. We were absolutely gutted .

B x

MOTM

18 July 2015
More time needed me thinks

14 February 2017
City
London
Hiya, hope you're all seated comfortably. Cuppa hot chocolate anyone?
I'm looking to have people to my neck of the woods (Think "Twickenham") and making more roadtrips as of when [work/life/logistics/finances] allow.

Anyone fancy coffee? Drop me a line - my inbox is always open (... I must keep a closer eye on that...)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…