Zero Orgasms

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have just read that women are having problems with having orgasms, aging from twenties to late thirties and they've never had one, not through lack of trying.

So relationships, one night stands and even masturbating have done nothing.

Why do you think this is? There are no medical issues by the way.

If you couldn't orgasm all of a sudden would you talk to your partner?

I think this is very delicate and telling your partner would probably cause other problems as you can imagine.

I find it very sad that this is a problem for ladies and I don't know how I would feel in this situation of never experiencing an orgasm, ever.

Is it down to them or the partners they are with or just relaxation issues?

N

No longer with us

It is very sad indeed
I think relaxation is the biggest key and to be completely comfortable with your partner
For me personally it has only ever happened with Mr Him because of these factors

Reactions: Therapon
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Well if this ever did happen to Julie I like to think we could talk about it, as we've been together about 8/9 years now and have no secrets between us

B

Bump-n-Grind

Possibly once it's become a concious problem then anxiety will set in & then it possibly turns into a situation where it's an attempted forced orgasm rather than a relaxed natural orgasm.
Anxiety & paranoia can stop anyone from doing the most natural of things.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
That's really curious. Maybe it's stress, modern working hours and rocketing prices of everything adding to outside pressures.
Call me weird but I'd be really gutted if D found it difficult or couldn't talk to me about something like that. But maybe that's just me. We work through everything together...

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Being anorgasmic probably has something to do with the stresses associated with modern life. We now live in a 24hr society, as well as extra pressures at work, home life, media pressures of being slim and beautiful, and the stress everyone has to be fit and healthy and in the gym 9 times a week etc.
30 years ago, there was none of this bullshit.

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Being anorgasmic probably has something to do with the stresses associated with modern life. We now live in a 24hr society, as well as extra pressures at work, home life, media pressures of being slim and beautiful, and the stress everyone has to be fit and healthy and in the gym 9 times a week etc.
30 years ago, there was non of this bullshit.
Fully agree, why can't women just relax, you wouldn't see me in a sweaty unhealthy gym, out door exercise much better for you xx

Reactions: No longer with us
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Fully agree, why can't women just relax, you wouldn't see me in a sweaty unhealthy gym, out door exercise much better for you xx
Exactly! And whilst I appreciate the need not to have that extra box of maltesers or chuff those digestives (with packet ) turning everyone into gym bunnies is not realistic! It's boring, I feel so fat and unhealthy whilst I'm there, I feel judged, I can never get into a decent routine and it's expensive! Hence, kickboxing or swinging - much more fun! :D:D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Exactly! And whilst I appreciate the need not to have that extra box of maltesers or chuff those digestives (with packet ) turning everyone into gym bunnies is not realistic! It's boring, I feel so fat and unhealthy whilst I'm there, I feel judged, I can never get into a decent routine and it's expensive! Hence, kickboxing or swinging - much more fun! :D:D
And of course a gym is one of the filthiest places on the planet. :sick:

Reactions: AutumnH
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Modern expectations placed upon both sexes by media, magazines, so called guidance....As already mentioned just relaxing and enjoying the experience is more important. Where's the rule book on mandatory orgasms anyway? :)

Reactions: AutumnH
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
30 years ago, there was none of this bullshit.
the slim thing is a very shallow way of measuring beauty in my opinion. Much as I appreciate a size 10 the fuller figure can be as much if not more of a turn on for me. Anyone that's not interested in you cos of you size probably isn't worth worrying about anyway. I am loosing weight at the minute but am not trying to. It's just the way my lifestyle affects me. If I out it back on I won't cry about it. If it bothers anyone then they will be told off is the direction in which they should fuck!

T

Tigress

Interesting thread. I've yet to orgasm with anyone other than my gorgeous @billy55 since we started our adventures 2 months ago. I have started to question why this isn't happening, but don't want to make too much of it. I'm still enjoying myself very much. But if anyone fancies a go.... ;)

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Interesting thread. I've yet to orgasm with anyone other than my gorgeous @billy55 since we started our adventures 2 months ago. I have started to question why this isn't happening, but don't want to make too much of it. I'm still enjoying myself very much. But if anyone fancies a go.... ;)
Erm, hmmmmmm,errr,ooooooo, let me think....oh go on then.....where's the queue? :) x

B

billy55

i'm having one right now, i know, i know, i know, to much information. cant help it, just recieved the new Machine Mart catalogue. maybe this could be the answer for a lot of people?

Reactions: Pearls