Zero Orgasms

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:whistle:
Right.. erm, I have things to do over there >>
And will leave you sexy people to it :D :ninja:

M

meet_the_fockers

It must be frustrating when/if this happens.
I think some perhaps try to hard .. and focus on the "end goal" I guess its not the be all and end all.. Saying that i guess its alright for me to say.. i don't really have a problem in that department.
If i did i would hope i would feel able to talk to my partner.. saying that i would have no need to.. he would certainly notice if i didnt/had a problem orgasaming.

2hunters

On occasion I have found it very difficult to orgasm, I find usually it is because of stress at work or if I'm worried about something else, so for me it is definitely about being relaxed, I often find if i am struggling to orgasm just taking a break and maybe having a bit of a massage or something can relax me enough to get me over the edge.

If I am struggling I always talk to the person I am with, otherwise they could put pressure on themselves and feel like they aren't performing! and I wouldn't want that!

Reactions: Pearls
A

Akardyagain

I was briefly seeing a young women last year who'd never had an orgasm. She loved sex, she had cravings for it and felt vaguely more satisfied afterwards. And she tried everything, slept with men slept with women, tried a variety of toys a variety of different scenario's and kinks. Nothing worked!

I do wonder weather it's something psychological or something physical....or some combination of the two.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I was briefly seeing a young women last year who'd never had an orgasm. She loved sex, she had cravings for it and felt vaguely more satisfied afterwards. And she tried everything, slept with men slept with women, tried a variety of toys a variety of different scenario's and kinks. Nothing worked!

I do wonder weather it's something psychological or something physical....or some combination of the two.

Either or could be either. I'd suggest a medical mot for that young lady for a start and go from there.

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

In my 20s I had a girlfriend of a similar age who said she'd never had an orgasm. She had been in her home town swinging scene and had tried just about everything sexually, and while she enjoyed sex (enthusiastically, even) she just couldn't cum. Felt very sorry for her - we tried all sorts but it didn't work. Rose (who doesn't have that problem) often says she envies the way men can cum easily.

T

Tigress

An understanding of the female anatomy is important here. Some women's clitorises are further from theirvaginas than others. We are all made differently. I'm always up front with people and let them know I've never cum through sex alone. Doesn't mean I don't love fucking though... An orgasm is lovely, but not vital for a good time... Xxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls