1st Night Play

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Ok curious question, we've met a lot of couples/singles, that on initial first meets, continue through to full play, and without any hesitation, on the first night, And yes, tbh, we have too, on some odd occasions, in fact probably most, if were totally honest. And yet all the guides and advice we have previously read, try so hard to tell us to NOT do that very thing on that first night,
We know it's safe, and cautious to restrain, but when your there, and the drinks are flowing and the atmosphere is great, and sexually very charged, it's very hard to resist lol.
So is this a common thing to relent, or do others restrain on their first night too, or is it a sexual exception we should be wary of
What are others feelings on this matter ???
Mrs A Team xx

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
H

his&hers

I personally would love to just be able to dive in and enjoy whatever happens, but I am usually too shy to make first contact in a play setting. This has led to us going to club events several times and not swapping, much to hubs' frustration and consternation. I'm super social and have no problems talking to new people normally, whereas he's more reserved, so to have the roles reversed in this situation is awkward. We also have the language barrier, as we're both English speakers and not all Swedes are comfortable speaking English (even though the average Swede is fluent). I think if we were to be in an English speaking/friendly environment that would change and we could easily be one of those couples that does full swap/play on the first night.

P

peakcouple

When we started home meets we invited a few other new couples to our house and played with them all on those first meets. Then we became a bit more cautious and had social meets on neutral ground first. When we've arranged to meet new couples in a club we've played with them on those occasions, and of course we play with strangers we meet at parties and in clubs.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Weve done this also and i think you take each meeting as it comes so to speak. If there are any doubts dont play and make your excuses to leave. But if all is well...wheres the harm? At the end of the day we're all swingers and here for the same things...fun and friendship. Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Weve done this also and i think you take each meeting as it comes so to speak. If there are any doubts dont play and make your excuses to leave. But if all is well...wheres the harm? At the end of the day we're all swingers and here for the same things...fun and friendship. Xxx
:gimp:

B

Bump-n-Grind

I think the advice threads we're advising first timers that had never had a meet before not to throw caution to the wind & end up with a night of drink fuelled regret.
Of course most swingers with some experience, I'd say, are pretty happy to play on the first meet if everything feels good

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I would also add that I dont really drink so any decision that I make to play on a first meet is never as a result of having too much to drink. My own personal rule is that if I wouldn't do it sober then I probably shouldn't do it at all.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I personally would love to just be able to dive in and enjoy whatever happens, but I am usually too shy to make first contact in a play setting. This has led to us going to club events several times and not swapping, much to hubs' frustration and consternation. I'm super social and have no problems talking to new people normally, whereas he's more reserved, so to have the roles reversed in this situation is awkward. We also have the language barrier, as we're both English speakers and not all Swedes are comfortable speaking English (even though the average Swede is fluent). I think if we were to be in an English speaking/friendly environment that would change and we could easily be one of those couples that does full swap/play on the first night.
Stockholm here I come. I'll have you both out of that shell!!!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Erm, well I'd like to think I'm a shy retired type but I'd be lying. I'm a turn up, turn on with a box of tricks up his sleeve. No messing about with pleasantries and awkward silences - I'm super approachable, chatty, easy....I mean easygoing and if it happens it happens. If not well it's thank-you for a lovely time and I enjoyed your company...... too much? :)

D

Deleted member 2610

You meet you click, let the fun begin. Why waste time when you can have sooo much fun and go back for more again xxx :licking:xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmm our rules..
We meet we have a drink and a giggle..
If it feels right.. boom.
Why put off the inevitable.. when all the feelings, are there anyway.. especially if either party have travelled a distance ..
Too say hey nice meeting you.. i fancy the pants off you... see you in 2 months?? Lol.
Anyone we meet knows..its a fun social meet..
If the attraction isnt there if theyre we are unsure..theres a spare bed.. and they are treated no differently...its still a good night with freinds...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Therapon