420 And Chem Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
You are too kind, :D
It's a really tricky subject because it involves sex and drugs and is therefore prone to being sensationalised by newspapers.

Chem sex is very much a subset of gay culture and should be looked at as a health problem, not some kind of "It's disgusting, it's disgraceful, these people are wrong" way.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's a really tricky subject because it involves sex and drugs and is therefore prone to being sensationalised by newspapers.

Chem sex is very much a subset of gay culture and should be looked at as a health problem, not some kind of "It's disgusting, it's disgraceful, these people are wrong" way.
Not my thing but if it floats your boat I guess (y)

D

Deleted member 1402

I only use CBD oil, I haven't really dabbled in drugs other than a few spliffs when I was younger.
At school, we were shown a picture and video made from the parents of a girl named Leah Betts (?) Who died from taking E's whilst clubbing and this really put me off drugs for life.
I feel I'd be far too vulnerable, whether in a vanilla situation, or during sex.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I only use CBD oil, I haven't really dabbled in drugs other than a few spliffs when I was younger.
At school, we were shown a picture and video made from the parents of a girl named Leah Betts (?) Who died from taking E's whilst clubbing and this really put me off drugs for life.
I feel I'd be far too vulnerable, whether in a vanilla situation, or during sex.
What's CBD oil? :confused:

14 February 2017
City
London
I'm not offended by your opinion, but I'd meet neither. If someone needs coke or more than a couple of glasses of alcohol to swing, then in my opinion, they shouldn't be swinging at all.
Here here. Recently (another site, not Social Swinging) got chatting to another lady, and everything was going swimmingly well, until she raised the subject of drugs use. I admittedly I had dabbled socially in the odd '420' in the past (ie, literarily once a year over a 3 yr space more than 5 years ago, but neither desired it nor missed it so doesn't count) however stated I don't so long as the user is not causing harm to themselves or others. The lady then turned down meeting me as she was looking for the next "high" and so did not believe we would "gel". I worry what she's letting herself in for: the scene, one needs ot be careful who they are entrusting their safety to, especially under the influence of any chemical substance.

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Can't people enjoy sex without drugs?
Am I being thick here but why?
I've had this conversation with people who've 'slammed' (in the parlance - that is injecting/mainlining crystal meth) and I'm told it's a sensation unlike any other. And then to combine that massive high with excessive physical stimulation, inside and out, is apparently better than anything.

Apparently.

Objectively, it's a pretty squalid affair.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've had this conversation with people who've 'slammed' (in the parlance - that is injecting/mainlining crystal meth) and I'm told it's a sensation unlike any other. And then to combine that massive high with excessive physical stimulation, inside and out, is apparently better than anything.

Apparently.

Objectively, it's a pretty squalid affair.
Idiots, all I can say but I am very anti drugs and have seen the very sad effects they have on good people ;)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Idiots, all I can say but I am very anti drugs and have seen the very sad effects they have on good people ;)
I am not anti-drugs per se, I'm pro-being informed.

Just say KNOW, as Shulgin said.

But yeah, there are scary areas on the margins of many places. The ones involving heavy drug use and multiple partners do give me cause for concern, especially when an individual becomes obsessed by the high. Then you've lost it. You're chasing the dragon, so to speak.

But that's particular to the meth scene I was talking about.

Other options are available.

----

My American friend got himself a new (age-inappropriate-ish) girlfriend who likes a joint. He's resisted weed for decades since I've known him but we were chatting and he pointedly said:

"Sex with weed is great! Why did you never tell me?!"

I pointed out that I've been stoned for 20 years and I have no other baseline :D