A Hairy Question For Ladies & Gents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

Morning all....omg I went to bed and missed all this crazy.

Right I love a hairy chest....but nether regions have to be smooth. Facial hair and stubble....gggrrrrrrrr.

I'm completely smooth by the way and that's the way it shall stay. No hairy Mary for me lol.

Xxxx
Morning hunnniiii, yeah seems we missed the Plucking work hehehehe

Reactions: SussexSwinger
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I shave both chest and bits, I have even shaved my legs once or twice but that because they are as hairy as a wookie, anyway back to the point at hand I shave my parts because it makes me feel tidier and my chest because I only have one or two hairs there and they look stupid

D

Deleted member 1402

I like a manly man, nice hairy chest, but don't go all gorilla on me! I don't mind shaved genitals on men, but I do like a nicely trimmed pubic area, again, I find it more manly.
Ladies I don't mind shaved/waxed/trimmed or landing strip, as long as there is no bush where I want my tongue to go!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Love the clean shaven or waxed look down below but leave the chest hair alone, unless your female ;)
Can say that again! :D
Often think when i'm (Nigel) having a de-fuzz, god one slip up here and that could take some explaining @ the A & E o_Oo_O let alone the pain it may cause :eek::eek:
I've done it many many times.. And as it happens quite recently.
Unfortunately the last time I did it, which as I said - was quite recent, I slipped with the razor on me gonads, (pardon the expression here) and cut myself 3-4 times. I bled very badly, but it was all good. Should have seen the panic in my face and of course Mini Admin went into hiding as the poor fella thought I was attacking him with a giant Gillette! :D

Oops. Careful fellas. Use razors with caution. Trust me on this. ;)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Unfortunately the last time I did it, which as I said - was quite recent, I slipped with the razor on me gonads, (pardon the expression here) and cut myself 3-4 times. I bled very badly, but it was all good. Should have seen the panic in my face and of course Mini Admin went into hiding as the poor fella thought I was attacking him with a giant Gillette! :D

Pmsl hahaha hah sorry for laughing. Mini Admin hah hahahah xxxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

It might just be me but also buy a decent razor I find I only really nick myself when using either cheap disposable ones or a dull one.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It might just be me but also buy a decent razor I find I only really nick myself when using either cheap disposable ones or a dull one.
I only use Gillette - simply put, they are the best a man can get ;) although they don't last now as long as they used to.

Yes this was genuine though, @Pearls will tell you. The look on my face was priceless as I stood there, - all while I am bleeding like a pig.
Epic :D

Z

zebo

I have a submissive fet friend who was due to play with a Domme at a do, he decided to use Veet to clear the jungle, unfortunately the lady in question rang him just as he was due to wash the stuff off. He was terrified of interrupting her, so he stayed on the phone listening to what she expected of him during play and finished up with chemical burns on his knackers.