A Hairy Question For Ladies & Gents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Yep I did a similar thing when waxing, many moons back I trained as a beauty therapist back then the only thing that got waxed down below was the bikini line. I decided I would wax myself and take the lot off! Oh hell I have never seen so much blood or felt so much pain, even in child birth!
I couldn't go to A&E as I was senior receptionist there, I had to use surgical spirit to get the rest of the wax off and boy did it sting, the wound seemed to take forever to heal, these days I'm back to shaving lol
I feel your pain! Ouch xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have a submissive fet friend who was due to play with a Domme at a do, he decided to use Veet to clear the jungle, unfortunately the lady in question rang him just as he was due to wash the stuff off. He was terrified of interrupting her, so he stayed on the phone listening to what she expected of him during play and finished up with chemical burns on his knackers.
Yeah Veet! My word been there done that, can't use it.. It burns me. Dangerous stuff if left on for too long as you know. :D

Yep I did a similar thing when waxing, many moons back I trained as a beauty therapist back then the only thing that got waxed down below was the bikini line. I decided I would wax myself and take the lot off! Oh hell I have never seen so much blood or felt so much pain, even in child birth!
I couldn't go to A&E as I was senior receptionist there, I had to use surgical spirit to get the rest of the wax off and boy did it sting, the wound seemed to take forever to heal, these days I'm back to shaving lol
Oh my god! :eek: you must have been mortified and terrified..
Yeah definitely stick to shaving. Sorry but this did raise a smile. x :whistle:

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Yeah Veet! My word been there done that, can't use it.. It burns me. Dangerous stuff if left on for too long as you know. :D

Oh my god! :eek: you must have been mortified and terrified..
Yeah definitely stick to shaving. Sorry but this did raise a smile. x :whistle:
I use Veet for men on chest hair, works really well. Can't imagine using it on the nether regions, the thought of using the scraper down there brings tears to my eyes :eek:

D

Deleted member 3446

I can never understand why a Man would shave his chest hair (unless he looks like a gorilla lol). For me, a guy with a hairy chest whether full rug or neatly trimmed - I just adore - a true sign of a man.. plus I love to let my fingers play and rummage through it.

Full Hairy Back & Arse now thats completely different & ewwwwww.

Privates either completely shaven.. unless it makes him look like a schoolboy (lol) then trimmed.. Balls must also be shaved. I clean my teeth enough without doing it whilst gobbling.. and hair in back on throat ewwwww :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can never understand why a Man would shave his chest hair (unless he looks like a gorilla lol). For me, a guy with a hairy chest whether full rug or neatly trimmed - I just adore - a true sign of a man.. plus I love to let my fingers play and rummage through it.

Privates either completely shaven.. unless it makes him look like a schoolboy (lol) then trimmed.. Balls must also be shaved. I clean my teeth enough without doing it whilst gobbling.. and hair in back on throat ewwwww :)
Perfect but look out @Admin will be watching you :whistle:;)xxx

30 June 2015
City
Brighton

I guess it's a matter of personal preference, I prefer the feel of being hairless in the chest and private area. Agree about having your teeth flossed during amorous liaisons though! lol xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin