A Hairy Question For Ladies & Gents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 April 2016
City
London
Male brazilian wax and rest of m body hair is trimmed pretty short. From a distance you can't see it so look smooth all over, close up you know its there

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
E

EvilS

Due to not having any blades left i've developed a five o'clock shadow on my face for the first time in years.
I was complimented on it today.
I may keep it for a while.
#ThighGrazer

D

Deleted member 3411

This is something that I'm debating on now I never liked the idea of shaving all mine as it smacks of little boys :confused: but I like clean shaved ladies (but DON'T think little girls). I guess what I'm thinking more than anything else is how many of you ladies would actually avoid me even if I'm nicely trimmed.?

S

Stuart_69

Can't grow chest hair....so got to be smooth myself lol! I like smooth or landing strip ladies...chest hair is fine fellas ;) lol

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Well for me it's clean shaven all over chest, arms, legs and of course the important area. Started when I did a bit of body building and decided I preferred it. Never had any complaints from the ladies. Not to everyone's taste but it's for me. Ops do have a beard lol xxx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin