A Music Thread....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

They were banging out the tunes.
I very rarely listen to the radio but I probably will be now haha.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Gotta say loving the 'Old skool' some memories of good old days...
fav of mine
hope that gone on right xxx

Yeah all done.. ;) Helter Skelter started off for me, on the right foot - hardcore. But then they went happy hardcore and I found that too commercial and not as underground sadly.. Mind I'd say that was from 97/98 onwards as you probably know.
89-96 was the best for dance, trance, hardcore and techno. Happy Daze indeed :D x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Now that's mad I had that first tune blasting out my headphones earlier today. Can't actually keep still when its playing xxx
Whoa that is odd.. Uncanny eh?
Me neither and I am working on the site, have been for a few days, but today really upped the game? Been listening to DnB and jungle ALL evening.. I am on such an up you wouldn't believe.. I feel like it's 9am :D x

Reactions: Minxy
27 August 2015
I will do xxx
Somewhere in here I've got loads of the mix tapes with Micky Finn, dougal & hixxy, vibes & livelee, DJ hype, slipmatt, forget how gd it was being back then, if my boys come in & im bouncing round front room they just look at me & tut. Lolxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh bugger... we're going to be busy tomorrow :rolleyes:

Ever thought of listening to some Simon & Garfunkel while you work, @Admin ?
Haha .... :D .... nope. :cautious:
Nah I can't listen to really chilled music when I am working., the more hectic and rave / DnB the better. It genuinely makes me feel great and I work faster.
We have huge changes coming and lots of work coming too, so be prepared :D :cool: :rofl:

Reactions: Minxy