A Reminder Of Our Site Rules...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can I take a moment to remind people, that messaging other members with links and mentions to other swinging sites, with the purpose of persuading them to join other sites, is strictly prohibited and against site rules & policy.

We have extensive detection methods and it gets flagged.
You know who you are and I do not expect such behaviour on our site. Thank you.

Terms of Service and Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

Social Swinging Site Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

We understand people may wish to discuss other sites, but providing links/names with a purpose to suggest joining, is strictly against our site rules.

Admin.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well it is not the first time and it's from someone I thought would know better.
It's gets flagged and I get alerts of carefully chosen sites, these then get flagged to me. I use various detection methods and can even pinpoint when it was clicked on, known as a referral.

Do NOT send links on the site in any form of communication, to other sites, with the purpose of trying to persuade said member(s) to join those sites.
You are in effect harming our site, our members and are undoing our hard work by doing so. You may feel it would be of benefit to the person you are speaking with, but effectively you are stealing - poaching from here.
It is a bannable offence and I'm not very pleased with this.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Confusing behaviour. In my opinion, this website has it all. I'm sorry to hear that somebody's trying to steal your traffic. Very unnecessary.
Thank you Zepar...
We do have it all, although still building our numbers.. but don't set out to undo all of our hard work by trying to get our members to join other sites.
That's simply a slap in our faces! I am very insulted and offended to be fair. @Pearls even more so.

We won't be like the other less so fabulous site and start restricting links in PM's, bit childish, bit big brother... but if it continues we will.

M

meet_the_fockers

Read and understood. Not done it on here, but tried on the not so fab site to get friends to join here and been banned from sending messages for a few hours.:X3:
Exactly!! As did i.. ultimately being banned... for another "offence"
The difference being they are a large base so large infact they treat.. their members like commodities.. unlike here.. Where users are helped and included.. to the max..just to say that well known dabmingers site.. isnt to blame, in this instance. :)

T

Theotherhalf

I used to use another site daily , infact it was at a social for the other site I met @Fortynflirty, however the site is as has been mentioned too big with commodities rather than members and a high number of very young single blokes or bbc's thinking every couple's Mrs want there cock!!! also a large number of people banned for abuse and returning under another name.
I now frequent here ... this is my swinging home , although I do visit the other to say hi to friends a few times a week
this is the no.1 swinging site and I love it!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all,
Can I please remind everyone about our rules again?
Whilst we are happy for people to exchange personal info and details etc, linking to external sites with the sole intents and purposes of distracting our members away from this site - is simply unacceptable.

It's gets flagged and I get alerts of carefully chosen sites, these then get flagged to me. I use various detection methods and can even pinpoint when it was clicked on, known as a referral.

Do NOT send links on the site in any form of communication, to other sites, with the purpose of trying to persuade said member(s) to join those sites or use other downloaded apps.

You are in effect harming our site, our members and are undoing our hard work by doing so. You may feel it would be of benefit to the person you are speaking with, but effectively you are stealing - poaching from here.
It is a bannable offence ultimately.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just a sneaky little bump to remind people of this;

Hi all,
Can I please remind everyone about our rules again?
Whilst we are happy for people to exchange personal info and details etc, linking to external sites with the sole intents and purposes of distracting our members away from this site - is simply unacceptable.

Do NOT send links on the site in any form of communication, to other sites, with the purpose of trying to persuade said member(s) to join those sites or use other downloaded apps.

26 July 2016

This is true of nearly all the sites I've been on over the years, a dim view is taken of people trying to lure members away, some sites it would get you an instant ban others a warning then a ban if you persisted. I myself have banned people for it on another site, one member here has come within a cats whisker of getting a ban on that site. I know sometimes people are trying to be helpfull but rules are rules and should be respected regardless of which site you're on.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is true of nearly all the sites I've been on over the years, a dim view is taken of people trying to lure members away, some sites it would get you an instant ban others a warning then a ban if you persisted. I myself have banned people for it on another site, one member here has come within a cats whisker of getting a ban on that site. I know sometimes people are trying to be helpfull but rules are rules and should be respected regardless of which site you're on.
Thank you Mr TD. indeed, it's something I do not like. Yes another popular site may have more numbers... but as ex members ourselves, we did this to undo the damage that has been allowed to happen to this lifestyle.
In other words we're normal, working, lifestyle people ourselves who are trying to make a difference.
When our members do this, they are undermining my, our, hard work and undermining what we're achieving and trying to achieve.

The person this morning knows what they did and have read this thread. Consider it a warning. Next time, you're out. Simple.

Thanks again Mr TD. we share the same views clearly. (y)

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ps let me know who please via pm and I'll ensure it won't happen again thank you and apologies.

26 July 2016
Ps let me know who please via pm and I'll ensure it won't happen again thank you and apologies.

No need to apologise for what your members get upto when they are away from here, after all they are grown ups I think and don't need mum an dads permission to make an arse of themselves. ;)

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

There are OTHER sites?! Lol no way.. yeah im an ex member of drab mingers.. poles apart.. thank goodness.
Its just unfair the amount of work that goes into a site like this is unreal.
You then get people join.. hello hello welcome.. have fun.. any probs let us know.
Cooooe come to this site its better, its rude and unethical.
You wouldnt go into waitrose would you and say coooe come to marks and spencers would you..
Youd go to mark's in the first place or stick with it!! Get my drift... ;)

26 July 2016
It wasn't you Mrs F and it wasn't on Flabby Mingers. They don't like me over there, got a lifetime forum ban for revealing too much about how they operate the site. :rolleyes: