A Reminder Of Our Site Rules...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

It wasn't you Mrs F and it wasn't on Flabby Mingers. They don't like me over there, got a lifetime forum ban for revealing too much about how they operate the site. :rolleyes:
Ooooo i was thrown out with the bath water too!! How rude :D x

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There are OTHER sites?! Lol no way.. yeah im an ex member of drab mingers.. poles apart.. thank goodness.
Its just unfair the amount of work that goes into a site like this is unreal.
You then get people join.. hello hello welcome.. have fun.. any probs let us know.
Cooooe come to this site its better, its rude and unethical.
You wouldnt go into waitrose would you and say coooe come to marks and spencers would you..
Youd go to mark's in the first place or stick with it!! Get my drift... ;)
Drab mingers :rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just a sneaky little bump to remind people of this; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi all,
Can I please remind everyone about our rules again?
Whilst we are happy for people to exchange personal info and details etc, linking to external sites with the sole intents and purposes of distracting our members away from this site - is simply unacceptable.

It's gets flagged and I get alerts of carefully chosen sites, these then get flagged to me. I use various detection methods and can even pinpoint when it was clicked on, known as a referral.

Do NOT send links on the site in any form of communication, to other sites, with the purpose of trying to persuade said member(s) to join those sites or use other downloaded apps.

You are in effect harming our site, our members and are undoing our hard work by doing so. You may feel it would be of benefit to the person you are speaking with, but effectively you are stealing - poaching from here.
It is a bannable offence ultimately.

M

meet_the_fockers

Why on Earth would anyone try and lure someone to any other site is beyond me, yes I am a reformed exmember of most of the others and can state categorically there is only one swinging site that's worthy of the name! Look what we have :-

Best people not to mention sexiest

Fabulous moderation looking after our safety

Intelligent people ready to share knowledge

Ability to have fun, banter and laughs without ridicule

Brilliant website (thanks Mr A)

Safe site where people can truly be themselves

And me :tiphat:
Creep..

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just a sneaky little bump to remind people of this; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi all,
Can I please remind everyone about our rules again?
Whilst we are happy for people to exchange personal info and details etc, linking to external sites with the sole intents and purposes of distracting our members away from this site - is simply unacceptable.

It's gets flagged and I get alerts of carefully chosen sites, these then get flagged to me. I use various detection methods and can even pinpoint when it was clicked on, known as a referral.

Do NOT send links on the site in any form of communication, to other sites, with the purpose of trying to persuade said member(s) to join those sites or use other downloaded apps.

You are in effect harming our site, our members and are undoing our hard work by doing so. You may feel it would be of benefit to the person you are speaking with, but effectively you are stealing - poaching from here.
It is a bannable offence ultimately.
It is very disheartening when members are dragged away when everyone here including our genuine members put so much into this growing site, most people have accounts on other sites and use both, we have all done so.
What is very sad is when members you think are friends, people we have met, drag new members away from here to other sites. We only ask for your support and nothing else, please remember that.

M

meet_the_fockers

It is very disheartening when members are dragged away when everyone here including our genuine members put so much into this growing site, most people have accounts on other sites and use both, we have all done so.
What is very sad is when members you think are friends, people we have met, drag new members away from here to other sites. We only ask for your support and nothing else, please remember that.
Really? Oooooo wheres my broomstick and... tazer..
Twats.

M

meet_the_fockers

Disapointing... people moan.. there isnt the member base, well there won't be if they drag feckers to other sites.
Well Good Luck, to them, watch out for mr non verified Hairy Harry down the road, otherwise known as sexy suzy.. ;)

Told you i was super after nights pmsl.

T

The_Bibas

Who...
What have I missed... Oooooooo I bet I know who it is too...

Is it me?
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Ah @Therapon hello have you come bearing gifts?.or have you brought the calvalry.. :D
Did you bring a shammy leather?