A Reminder Of Our Site Rules...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can I take a moment to remind people, that messaging other members with links and mentions to other swinging sites, with the purpose of persuading them to join other sites, is strictly prohibited and against site rules & policy.

We have extensive detection methods and it gets flagged.
You know who you are and I do not expect such behaviour on our site. Thank you.

Terms of Service and Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

Social Swinging Site Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

We understand people may wish to discuss other sites, but providing links/names with a purpose to suggest joining, is strictly against our site rules.

Admin.
Bump :rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And again.....

People, make no mistake - I will start adding infractions with this. You are harming our work and our site.
To quote my own post;

You are in effect harming our site, our members and are undoing our hard work by doing so. You may feel it would be of benefit to the person you are speaking with, but effectively you are stealing - poaching from here.
It is a bannable offence and I'm not very pleased with this.

Please do not do this...
We will start adding infractions and warnings and place restrictions on people.
Let me put it this way if you aren't grasping it;
Go to another site and start mentioning us - it won't be long until you are banned.
We're more tolerant and lenient - but not for much longer to be honest as you're undoing all of our work.

If it continues, we will start banning and adding time-outs. It's becoming boring and some people are starting to take the mickey out of us.

Thank you.
Admin.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pour encourager des autres?
We're very liberal, give everything ask for nothing. 100%.
But when people do this, it is like slapping us in the face. It's like me stealing your photos and selling them as mine to make money. I am stealing from you.
That is what these people are doing to us. I am sick to the back teeth of it.
We are not, and never will be, a dictatorship or rule with an iron fist (which we have discussed previously) but I will NOT tolerate this for much longer.
We give everything we have and more to this site and for people to do this to us, is quite frankly taking us all for fools.
It won't be tolerated forever.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
We're very liberal, give everything ask for nothing. 100%.
But when people do this, it is like slapping us in the face. It's like me stealing your photos and selling them as mine to make money. I am stealing from you.
That is what these people are doing to us. I am sick to the back teeth of it.
We are not, and never will be, a dictatorship or rule with an iron fist (which we have discussed previously) but I will NOT tolerate this for much longer.
We give everything we have and more to this site and for people to do this to us, is quite frankly taking us all for fools.
It won't be tolerated forever.
You work hard, and this place is not like North Korea but as I said if people take the piss, pour encourager des autres.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I dunno, it's your house - you make the rules.

*tugs forlock*

:whistle:
No need... :love:

It's very simple, and I have to repeat myself. We, my wife and I, the staff and YOU - members, give this everything we all have. We interact, we post, we add media, we chat, we arrange meets (some do some don't admittedly) , we add content..... Some contribute financially too, some don't.. but we ALL work the site. All of us. From the top down.

When people come in and detract others in a sneaky way to get chatting on other sites - like the not so fabulous site, or to use kick (sic intentional) or to use other means, when we have everything here at a cost of nothing to anyone - then we're being well and truly kicked in the balls. (pun intended)
These people are trying to undo everything you and I and everyone else who contributes to make this site what she is.. and I am struggling to accept it for much longer.

We all know we have to exchange details, of course we do... we do ourselves personally for 'meets' (never liked that word) which is expected.... but to drag people away to use other sites, other apps, other means to chat, to add content etc etc means less activity here, which means less member interaction which equates to other members then leaving.

Listen up people = other members leave our site because of YOUR actions.
So it has to stop. We are not totalitarian. We are not dictatorship state run. We're liberal. We're very democratic - just look at what I/we have acted upon because you, our members, have voiced opinions on... PV a perfect example, you asked for it we delivered - find me another site that will do that....
Hell, I've lost track at how many members have my phone number!! We are reachable, we are human, we are there when people need us. Pretty much 24/7... we are there for whatever, whenever..
But when people cross this line, it's no different to coming into my home, finding my wallet or something of personal value, taking it and walking out.

It is simply unacceptable and quite frankly I have had enough of it.
If you want to use other means, great, go for it, but ask or suggest any more of OUR members to do so and you will soon find yourself outside of this site.
We will not tolerate it for much longer.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Both of us whole heartedly agree with this.
We have exchanged an email address with a member who left so we could keep in touch but if somebody suggested we leave the site to use a different site or chat service we would report it straight away.
This is our one stop perv shop and we wouldn't be swayed to join ANY others. We fully support the site, it's owners and it's staff. They have given us much support and advice and asked for nothing in return.

Bnk
Xxx

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015

It's very simple, and I have to repeat myself. We, my wife and I, the staff and YOU - members, give this everything we all have. We interact, we post, we add media, we chat, we arrange meets (some do some don't admittedly) , we add content..... Some contribute financially too, some don't.. but we ALL work the site. All of us. From the top down.

When people come in and detract others in a sneaky way to get chatting on other sites - like the not so fabulous site, or to use kick (sic intentional) or to use other means, when we have everything here at a cost of nothing to anyone - then we're being well and truly kicked in the balls. (pun intended)
These people are trying to undo everything you and I and everyone else who contributes to make this site what she is.. and I am struggling to accept it for much longer.

We all know we have to exchange details, of course we do... we do ourselves personally for 'meets' (never liked that word) which is expected.... but to drag people away to use other sites, other apps, other means to chat, to add content etc etc means less activity here, which means less member interaction which equates to other members then leaving.

So it has to stop. We are not totalitarian. We are not dictatorship state run. We're liberal. We're very democratic - just look at what I/we have acted upon because you, our members, have voiced opinions on... PV a perfect example, you asked for it we delivered - find me another site that will do that....
Hell, I've lost track at how many members have my phone number!! We are reachable, we are human, we are there when people need us. Pretty much 24/7... we are there for whatever, whenever..
But when people cross this line, it's no different to coming into my home, finding my wallet or something of personal value, taking it and walking out.

If you want to use other means, great, go for it, but ask or suggest any more of OUR members to do so and you will soon find yourself outside of this site.

Always behind you Mr & Mrs Admin xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Both of us whole heartedly agree with this.
We have exchanged an email address with a member who left so we could keep in touch but if somebody suggested we leave the site to use a different site or chat service we would report it straight away.
This is our one stop perv shop and we wouldn't be swayed to join ANY others. We fully support the site, it's owners and it's staff. They have given us much support and advice and asked for nothing in return.

Bnk
Xxx
That's humbling to hear, thank you.
Yes exchanging details is perfectly normal, blimey even we do it personally.. it's normal..
But asking people to go elsewhere is not acceptable and it's like smacking us in the face. It's not right, it's not fair and anyone else in our shoes would feel the same.
It's extremely disheartening. x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

I have to say you are far more forgiving than I would be in the same position.. Their arses would be out the door so fast they would feel the burn for weeks. Love this site and everything it has done for us and you two and all the other staff that have made it so good need our support as well :love:

V&N xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have to say you are far more forgiving than I would be in the same position.. Their arses would be out the door so fast they would feel the burn for weeks. Love this site and everything it has done for us and you two and all the other staff that have made it so good need our support as well :love:

V&N xxx
Thank you both so much... it really is disheartening when people do this. We don't understand it either. It's literally like taking something from us.
We won't be putting up with it for much longer, that much I promise you. It's no different to spam.
Fact is, you (generic) never know what you have until it's gone. We as staff work so hard to keep this place clean and safe you would not believe.
This is nothing more than kissing us on the cheek, while stabbing us in the back and it has to stop.
We will no longer be so lenient about it. It's not fair on any of you guys... not anymore.
It's not and never has been about us, it's always been about you our members and this now, is affecting you as people are slipping away - which has a direct impact on everyone who uses the site.
So enough is enough....
Thank you for your support.
But be warned - as @DiamondJoe says;
Pour encourager des autres?

x

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Oh what a sad thread to read. Personally never encountered the other sites as SS popped up first and thank goodness it did! We've met some lovely genuine people and had lots of fun xx You have our 110% support xx

Reactions: Westcoastcouple

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh what a sad thread to read. Personally never encountered the other sites as SS popped up first and thank goodness it did! We've met some lovely genuine people and had lots of fun xx You have our 110% support xx
Ah, some people want to stick the knife in and turn it Miss... and for what? Being there?
Funny old world .. :) x

6 January 2017
City
Leek
Curious, we do the opposite - encourage people to join the site! Personally, if people are doing this there should be no leeway. Banned. Simples.

Everyone one the site is trying very hard to make it a great place to be, and to increase the membership. People who try to destroy the hard work shouldn't be tolerated. At all!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just remember folks, this is your site. You contribute to this via messages, posts, photos, DoTW, profile posts, chat, meets, parties and a lot more.
You all make this site what it is. Whether you contribute via content or user upgrades or all of it; it's your site and you make it what it is.
Poaching ultimately undermines your community and your swinging site.
Don't do it to your fellow SS'ers and don't allow anyone you know to do it. If you know about it, report it so we can sort it. After all, they're destroying your community.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can I take a moment to remind people, that messaging other members with links and mentions to other swinging sites, with the purpose of persuading them to join other sites, is strictly prohibited and against site rules & policy.

We have extensive detection methods and it gets flagged.
You know who you are and I do not expect such behaviour on our site. Thank you.

Terms of Service and Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

Social Swinging Site Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

We understand people may wish to discuss other sites, but providing links/names with a purpose to suggest joining, is strictly against our site rules.

Admin.
A bump and well damn timed reminder.
Fed up of people trying to undermine our site and community.
One account has just been locked as a result.
The other site bans for it.
The next account caught will be banned as I’m fed up with it.
Admin.

Ps in addition to this, we’re talking about a non-PV’d account trying to get members across to another site.
Need I say more? :palm:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A bump and well damn timed reminder.
Fed up of people trying to undermine our site and community.
One account has just been locked as a result.
The other site bans for it.
The next account caught will be banned as I’m fed up with it.
Admin.

Ps in addition to this, we’re talking about a non-PV’d account trying to get members across to another site.
Need I say more? :palm:
May I add, the only people that suffer are our members, people moan if it's quiet then here you go, what chance does this wee baby have if members are being dragged away.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
May I add, the only people that suffer are our members, people moan if it's quiet then here you go, what chance does this wee baby have if members are being dragged away.
Precisely and that adds to ALL types and ways of dragging people off site. x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Plus, if anything goes wrong on here, if somebody feels pressured, bullied, unfairly treated or if there's a nagging doubt about someone's behaviour, you KNOW that any member of staff is just a message away and, those who have had experience of it will tell you, it gets sorted ASAP.
Have you tried complaining about the same sort of thing on Twatter, WhatsCrapp or Dik?
It's like howling into the void.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Plus, if anything goes wrong on here, if somebody feels pressured, bullied, unfairly treated or if there's a nagging doubt about someone's behaviour, you KNOW that any member of staff is just a message away and, those who have had experience of it will tell you, it gets sorted ASAP.
Have you tried complaining about the same sort of thing on Twatter, WhatsCrapp or Dik?
It's like howling into the void.
I’ve rated this funny due to the context and that only ;) :D

But @meandlis raises a very valid point;
those who have had experience of it will tell you, it gets sorted ASAP.
This is very true. Anyone who has been in this situation knows that we don’t mess around and pretend to act on things. We do act on it and deal with it as soon as we can.
On here, we can deal with it. Off here, we can’t.

We have taken the occasional steps previously of banning people based on emails exchanged off-site but that would be and is under exceptional circumstances only.