A Reminder Of Our Site Rules...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can I take a moment to remind people, that messaging other members with links and mentions to other swinging sites, with the purpose of persuading them to join other sites, is strictly prohibited and against site rules & policy.

We have extensive detection methods and it gets flagged.
You know who you are and I do not expect such behaviour on our site. Thank you.

Terms of Service and Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

Social Swinging Site Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

We understand people may wish to discuss other sites, but providing links/names with a purpose to suggest joining, is strictly against our site rules.

Admin.
Bump..
You are taking valuable members from our site which decreases activity levels and has a mass effect on the site overall.
If we get alerted again, I have zero issues throwing you offsite.
Admin.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening all.
I don't want to be the one to rain on people's parades but please bear with me.
In regards to the original post and this quote I made;
Can I take a moment to remind people, that messaging other members with links and mentions to other swinging sites, with the purpose of persuading them to join other sites, is strictly prohibited and against site rules & policy.

We have extensive detection methods and it gets flagged.
You know who you are and I do not expect such behaviour on our site. Thank you.

Terms of Service and Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

Social Swinging Site Rules | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers

We understand people may wish to discuss other sites, but providing links/names with a purpose to suggest joining, is strictly against our site rules.

Admin.
This site is owned and run by us. We give our heart and soul into this.. We give everything we have for people to find a safe place to be themselves.
You are welcome here with open arms. We intend on keeping it that way.
I am confident in saying that those of you who are regular members and enjoy being here, support the site in any which way possible. You are here because you want to be.
What I cannot fathom, is why some of you will keep mentioning chat apps to other members?
You have an extensive PM system here, chat facilities and more..
By asking or sending alternative apps, you are undermining everything we've ever done for and to this site.

How would you feel if this was your site and you were made aware of people sending/requesting app details, app names, as a means - an alternative to our site. Your site.
Honestly, how would you really feel if someone did that to your site?

We're a small site and stacked against some pretty high odds as is - we always have been... don't make it harder for us than what it already is.
You're doing damage to us and damage to other members who enjoy the site and the fun, plus the potential fun, it brings.
Admin.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening all.

This site is owned and run by us. We give our heart and soul into this.. We give everything we have for people to find a safe place to be themselves.
I am confident in saying that those of you who are regular members and enjoy being here, support the site in any which way possible. You are here because you want to be.
What I cannot fathom, is why some of you will keep mentioning chat apps to other members?
By asking or sending alternative apps, you are undermining everything we've ever done for and to this site.

How would you feel if this was your site and you were made aware of people sending/requesting app details, app names, as a means - an alternative to our site. Your site.

We're a small site and stacked against some pretty high odds as is - we always have been... don't make it harder for us than what it already is.
You're doing damage to us and damage to other members who enjoy the site and the fun, plus the potential fun, it brings.
Admin.
Just to clarify; we mean joining and asking for specific app details or simply requesting them.
As I've just explained to someone else; join a rival site and ask any member to - "Come and join Social Swinging, you'd love it there and we can chat more"....
What do you think would come of it?
A ban. Timeout... blocked from sending messages et al.
Just please don't harm us by taking your members away from the site, which lessens activity and contact for all.
Nothing more to be said really so I am locking this and will bump it ad hoc.
Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening all.

Admin.
Bump.
Please do not do it to us folks. We have sufficient ways to make contact with people and taking members away from our site is undermining us and our ultimate aim - which is to provide a safe platform for swinging and swingers.

Do it and keep doing it = we will ban you.
Ta.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bump.
Please do not do it to us folks. We have sufficient ways to make contact with people and taking members away from our site is undermining us and our ultimate aim - which is to provide a safe platform for swinging and swingers.

Do it and keep doing it = we will ban you.
Ta.
Bump ?

Mentioning any platforms or advertising other sites is a bit naughty eh. Other sites have stricter rules and put you on the naughty step for a bit. Us? We’re a bit more, shall we say liberal?
But joining and advertising handles and sites is a no no.
Also, please be aware that we get system alerts too... as do all sites.
Please do behave. Please do respect our site.

We built this for a safe haven for like minded people.
We are a normal (lol ?) couple in the lifestyle and work hard at trying to keep this site safe from phishing, scammers, fakers and those that are just talking bull.

Just have some common courtesy please and kindly show our lovely little site and community the respect she deserves.

Ta muchly.
Admin ?? x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bump ?

Mentioning any platforms or advertising other sites is a bit naughty eh. Other sites have stricter rules and put you on the naughty step for a bit. Us? We’re a bit more, shall we say liberal?

We are a normal (lol ?) couple in the lifestyle and work hard at trying to keep this site safe from phishing, scammers, fakers and those that are just talking bull.

Just have some common courtesy please and kindly show our lovely little site and community the respect she deserves.

Ta muchly.
Admin ?? x
Maybe this applies to you?
Go to another site and promote ours.... see what happens. Dare ya. ?

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bump ?

Ta muchly.
Admin ?? x
Not one to rant but am getting a bit pissed at this. May I remind you that we as staff see alert triggers.
That means we know when you are doing it or negotiating around it.

Would you like someone to steal your work? Steal from your table?
Steal from something you’ve put blood sweat and tears into for six years?
No I didn’t think so.
So don’t do it to us. It’s unfair and downright rude and cheeky tbh.
Those who do it, literally are taking away members from here and all it does is drain the activity.

You know who you are but guess what, so do we.
Stop it or we will remove you - no matter WHO you are.
Ta muchly.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good afternoon Sexy Peeps,
I'd like to remind people of our site rules.
When people have the purpose of meeting up, we of course understand that people will wish to exchange details.
However, doing so with the sole purpose of taking the conversation off site, is not within the site rules.

We have a perfectly working messaging system here, plenty of chatrooms to choose from and all sorts of various ways to connect with people.
Also, you can maintain your anonymity here with a simple username, without revealing your email address or contact details.
In addition to this, by keeping the contact on here, you have the options to report messages if they're untoward in any way, meaning we can then deal with them for you. So it's a safety feature too.
Off-site contact, we cannot help with.

Finally, it also means more members engage here, which means more activity for us all.
There are so many ways to communicate with others; from PM's to chat, to profiles and even on members' media pages.
Keep the activity here and keep people active here, that way is a win for everyone.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards
Admin x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good afternoon sexy peeps.
There has been an increase of people advertising apps and sites. We get notifications of specific keywords.
As of this weekend, we have decided to take a zero tolerance approach on this.

It's hard enough trying to keep members here and active, without others then taking them away from the site.

From now on, there are no warnings. If you trigger our systems, you will be banned without notice.