A Shiny New Submissive...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Welcome
Just wished I had that info when I started out ....many moons ago might have saved a lot of heart ache and physical pain .

Happy it's different era esp on the good ship SS -
Where frank and open conversations happen and people can ask questions on a safe environment.
Sx
Care to elaborate about this? x

Reactions: Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Where to start on this one
To cut a long story short
I was introduced to a much older man in my early twenties
A totally Naive girl - lol tad gobby n fiesty

He introduced me to his world
Not in the way that has just been described

Initially everything was ok
But by the end of 18 months
Nothing I did was right
He just wanted to break my spirit even when I was compliant and obedient .

Gradually the punishments got more severe for slightest thing

Until it ended up one night and things went way too far and a punishment turned into a thrashing of my life ,
It left me in such a state physically and even more emotionally

Had I had the information just spoken about or people like Phoenix to talk to I have no doubt I wouldn't have made the choices I did

Now 20yrs down line I'm thankful for meeting someone very special who had helped me to see how things should be and had helped me deal with the aftermath

But I would urge anyone starting out to educate themselves , read , ask questions .

Thank you @Sammy that is exactly what my article is aimed at with the purpose of guiding that submissive down a different path. I'm glad you found your way out.

Xx

Last edited:
S

Sammy

That sounds truly awful. I'm so sorry that an abusive bastard treated you in such a horrific way.
Thank you for your bravery in sharing this with us xx

Thank you miss @cinnamon_giggles , well if it urges one person to make proper prior planning at the start of the journey rather than falling into the hands of a "wanna be " well it worth sharing

It certainly a first , outside a very select few which I can count on less than one hand
It's not something I share in general
Sxxx

N

No longer with us

Where to start on this one
To cut a long story short
I was introduced to a much older man in my early twenties
A totally Naive girl - lol tad gobby n fiesty

He introduced me to his world
Not in the way that has just been described

Initially everything was ok
But by the end of 18 months
Nothing I did was right
He just wanted to break my spirit even when I was compliant and obedient .

Gradually the punishments got more severe for slightest thing

Until it ended up one night and things went way too far and a punishment turned into a thrashing of my life ,
It left me in such a state physically and even more emotionally

Had I had the information just spoken about or people like Phoenix to talk to I have no doubt I wouldn't have made the choices I did

Now 20yrs down line I'm thankful for meeting someone very special who had helped me to see how things should be and had helped me deal with the aftermath

But I would urge anyone starting out to educate themselves , read , ask questions .
:mwah: