Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Having you both so active makes the site unique. I totally understand why he would say that. The hours you put in are immense. But without you this is just another site..
Xxxx
Thankyou and I believe that but Mr A thinks we should leave it to you guys xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As the site grows it will take its own path dictated by the users but for now he is wrong... Again
He is always wrong as you know and we will be active always, we know every member by memory...xxxx

Z

zebo

If i may say, you started this site as a direct result of autonomous zombies who decide on a whim who they are going to block, ban and bar from a site, with a visible owner and admin we have the luxury of chatting to you, and knowing you personally, so why would you want to become one of the zombies yourself ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If i may say, you started this site as a direct result of autonomous zombies who decide on a whim who they are going to block, ban and bar from a site, with a visible owner and admin we have the luxury of chatting to you, and knowing you personally, so why would you want to become one of the zombies yourself ?
Exactly and we will sort him out xxx

22 July 2015
No, I love that the admin are involved. As someone said, it's what makes this place unique that it's so friendly. And that interaction is what gets others interacting. Otherwise I think people would feel like an outsider instead of being welcomed into a "family of like minded people". That's my view anyway. It certainly helped me to interact more

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

No, I love that the admin are involved. As someone said, it's what makes this place unique that it's so friendly. And that interaction is what gets others interacting. Otherwise I think people would feel like an outsider instead of being welcomed into a "family of like minded people". That's my view anyway. It certainly helped me to interact more
Brilliant! X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Right okay let's clear this one up.
I was saying to Pearls last night, maybe - just maybe - we're too involved on members' profiles and too much fuss etc.
Now, what I didn't expect was for her to then make this thread! :oops:
So we're not changing or pulling back or anything like that, I was just saying that maybe it is too much for people?.

Different we are for many reasons, and irrespective of member base/numbers we will still be us. We will still be who we are, and welcoming people into this 'family'..

I was just thinking out loud and then this happened. :) x

EDIT;
What I meant was by the whole thing, is are we too much and too much involved in talking to people and fussing.
It's NOT because of the workload, that's got nothing to do with it, I just don't want to be too "in your face" with people.
Does that make sense?

Last edited:
M

meet_the_fockers

I was saying to Pearls last night, maybe - just maybe - we're too involved on members' profiles and too much fuss etc.
So we're not changing or pulling back or anything like that, I was just saying that maybe it is too much for people.
I most certainly didn't expect Mrs A to write this!
Ai ai ai. :whistle: :X3: :oops:

Different we are for many reasons, and irrespective of member base/numbers we will still be us. We will still be who we are, and welcoming people into this 'family'..

Well just un-think "out loud" :D

M

meet_the_fockers

So we're not changing or pulling back or anything like that, I was just saying that maybe it is too much for people?.

EDIT;
What I meant was by the whole thing, is are we too much and too much involved in talking to people and fussing.
It's NOT because of the workload, that's got nothing to do with it, I just don't want to be too "in your face" with people.
Does that make sense?
No, :D I guess you have your answer, via Pearls thread. She asked and they answered.. To make it simpler :sneaky: :whistle:

22 July 2015
EDIT;
Does that make sense?
It makes sense but I don't think it's anything to worry about. You certainly aren't in my face. I see it as a genuine way to interact without seeming forced or fake. I've been around the Internet a long time and I've been on boards where if you aren't part of a "clique" then you are simply ignored. That can feel alienating and not wanted, but here as soon as I signed up it was "welcome, pull up a chair" and so I feel part of this place and that's all down to you guys.

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Got to jump in on this one, when we joined this site we were as newbie as it could be, without the input of ALL staff we would have left long ago, (so glad we didn't). without the input of site owners this would just be any old site, not the community it is starting to become, yes you do need time away now and then or it will take over your life but, your conversation, comments and threads are invaluable, and as such irreplaceable.... As Zebo says, " i don't want some high and mighty faceless entity passing edicts from above"

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
It makes sense but I don't think it's anything to worry about. You certainly aren't in my face. I see it as a genuine way to interact without seeming forced or fake. I've been around the Internet a long time and I've been on boards where if you aren't part of a "clique" then you are simply ignored. That can feel alienating and not wanted, but here as soon as I signed up it was "welcome, pull up a chair" and so I feel part of this place and that's all down to you guys.

Couldn't have put it better, "welcome, pull up a chair"...THAT'S THIS SITE IN 1 SENTENCE..

27 April 2015
Our opinion is as the site grows and develops, both with strength and security, that you as Admins should be able to relax into the role you have developed so successfully, as in time the site will grow with more staff, thus releasing your personal work loads to a point where you can enjoy interaction and not worry so much about the workload !! @The-A-Team

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everyone,
I must point out again, as a few have mentioned about workload - it's nothing to do with that.
The workload is not part of the equation here at all;
Does that make sense?
;)

D

Deleted member 1030

I logged on this evening, after a few days offline (sort of), to find a profile post from @Admin . It was just a simple 'hi, how are you guys?' kind of post, but it made me smile and feel welcome after a crappy day. Far from being too 'in your face', @Admin and @Pearls's involvement is really a thing to treasure about this site.

And you can both be in my face any time you like ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I logged on this evening, after a few days offline (sort of), to find a profile post from @Admin . It was just a simple 'hi, how are you guys?' kind of post, but it made me smile and feel welcome after a crappy day. Far from being too 'in your face', @Admin and @Pearls's involvement is really a thing to treasure about this site.

Awww thankyou both and we are sitting here with cheesy smiles :love::love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Hi both, ahh thank you so much. Indeed as @Pearls says, we both instantly smiled when we read this.. :) x
yeah I noticed you'd been a little quiet to usual, and well... me being me I just wanted to see if everything is okay.

We know almost every member from memory as Pearls said earlier.. But obviously some members stick out more than others due to different levels of activity.
When some go a little quiet, I notice.. so it's my little way of just checking in I suppose. :oops:

Bless you both and this made my day. Thank you both. xx