Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You would be making a HUGE mistake if you stepped back. You would become another one of those faceless swinging sites; who wants that? xx

Cant agree more with this, the involvement from admin and all the staff makes this place what it is. Your not a faceless moderator but someone building and supporting a community

I know... :(
We won't be, or I won't be I should say.. We all have little doubts and wobbles and this was one of them.
I'll never change and even when we reach our cap and are bursting at the seams, I'll never change and will always chat to people, welcome people, get involved.
I even do get involved about the most oddest of things, but it's what makes us unique I suppose.
So it won't happen and I won't be pulling back, just a little wobble I think. :) x

27 April 2015
We won't be, or I won't be I should say.. We all have little doubts and wobbles and this was one of them.
I'll never change and even when we reach our cap and are bursting at the seams, I'll never change and will always chat to people, welcome people, get involved.
I even do get involved about the most oddest of things, but it's what makes us unique I suppose.
So it won't happen and I won't be pulling back, just a little wobble I think. :) x
We Should think so too, and if we didn't know you would have enjoyed it, you would have had your bare arse slapped for been daft lol !!! xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Glad to hear it. Keep up the good work!

M

Mootje

So..
Admin has said tonight that we shouldn't get involved in statuses and threads.....
We advertise ourselves as a site designed by swingers, I feel we should get involved and I have never seen a site with admins being so active.
I enjoy being involved on the forums and so does admin but he feels on a professional basis we shouldn't.

I would like to know if you want us to take a step back or be active with you guys xxx
NO, as most in here said and well said, You should always be interacting and active with us, the users, as for myself i enjoy very much your interactions and "cheekiness" lol which i didnt see any of Yet :D :cautious: :love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
NO, as most in here said and well said, You should always be interacting and active with us, the users, as for myself i enjoy very much your interactions and "cheekiness" lol which i didnt see any of Yet :D :cautious: :love:
Oh we have plenty but spent most of this week chasing our tails ;) :D

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

2 weeks in as a new Admin, and you wouldn't believe the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to make this site such a pleasure to be on, its certainly all go, and a lot of fun.

M

meet_the_fockers

2 weeks in as a new Admin, and you wouldn't believe the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to make this site such a pleasure to be on, its certainly all go, and a lot of fun.
Oh aye it can be testing thats for sure... :D im actually suprised theres not a bounty on my head... maybe there is :whistle: and not the choccie kind :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Eye opener eh? ;) :D
People have no idea really how much work goes into it, and rightly so of course. :)

Oh aye it can be testing thats for sure... :D im actually suprised theres not a bounty on my head... maybe there is :whistle: and not the choccie kind :D
What makes you so sure there isn't? :sneaky::sneaky: x

Reactions: Charlia and Pearls