Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Just been reading through the posts.

Not only am I glad that the admin team have you the bollocking (sorry "encouragement") required at the time you needed it, I'm equally glad you listened to them.

Having you, Pearls and the rest of the admin team not just answering queries and sorting out any issues (all of which appear to be done seamlessly, as nothing ever "seems" to crop up (the sign of an incredibly well-run ship), but also joining in, makes you as advertised, a site FOR swingers run BY swingers .... as opposed to "a site run for you lot, whilst we do our swinging elsewhere".

Its nice feeling that we're getting to know everyone - not just the ones we're "allowed access to"

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Not only am I glad that the admin team have you the bollocking (sorry "encouragement") required at the time you needed it, I'm equally glad you listened to them.

Having you, Pearls and the rest of the admin team not just answering queries and sorting out any issues (all of which appear to be done seamlessly, as nothing ever "seems" to crop up (the sign of an incredibly well-run ship), but also joining in, makes you as advertised, a site FOR swingers run BY swingers .... as opposed to "a site run for you lot, whilst we do our swinging elsewhere".

Its nice feeling that we're getting to know everyone - not just the ones we're "allowed access to"
Thankyou but it has its disadvantages being a site run by swingers... We never get a shag :whistle:o_O;)xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Wow.... Thank you so much.
The fact you recognise we just do it and notice how quickly we're on the ball, make me personally feel very proud of what we've achieved.
Thank you so much. x :oops:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Wow.... Thank you so much.
The fact you recognise we just do it and notice how quickly we're on the ball, make me personally feel very proud of what we've achieved.
Thank you so much. x :oops:
And I was being truthful :D;):love:xxxx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Thankyou but it has its disadvantages being a site run by swingers... We never get a shag :whistle:o_O;)xxx

surely that's the point of meets like the VA ... It's a 'club meet' - you and admin are 'club members' as much as the rest of us ar.

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
I know i only joined for a shag
..uve turned me into a bleeding nun!@@

a nun? really?

WOW March is going to be a first ..... not sure if the VA has ever had a nun attending, but I've never heard of a nun attending ANY UK swingers club!

M

meet_the_fockers

a nun? really?

WOW March is going to be a first ..... not sure if the VA has ever had a nun attending, but I've never heard of a nun attending ANY UK swingers club!
Ill say three hail marys before i enter.. :whistle:

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Not short of offers though! Most of them from me lol

SEE Pearls .. THATS the difference ... in essence, you're REFUSING shags - we can ALL do that if we so choose! so it has nothing to do with being admin, and everything to do with personal choice!! ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
SEE Pearls .. THATS the difference ... in essence, you're REFUSING shags - we can ALL do that if we so choose! so it has nothing to do with being admin, and everything to do with personal choice!! ;)
Sadly no, it's time... :D

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
well - that true .... but again ... that's why meets like VA are so useful and important!