Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Excuse Mr @Admin but I've just found the children have been spamming the galleries and they reckon it's part of their job descriptions. The only one who hasn't been naughty is pearly. :rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If you want women thrown at you, come stand near me. Some of them are bound to miss:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks but no thanks, first I'd prefer them to be in a good mood and being chucked around is likely to make them grumpy and secondly I'd prefer to walk over and chat to them, seems easier than having to pick them up off the floor. :D

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
What was the decision on this in the end?

I personally think it's a lovely touch that you're both welcoming and talk to us all. Especially as a newbie when you don't know anyone! ;) I never once felt it was 'in my face' and I'm sensitive about such things!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well Miss @LadyLily this was me having a little wobbler some time back and it's fair to say, I was pretty much told straight by everyone.
Sometimes I do feel like it can be stifling, but then everyone is always so happy and responsive - so why change anything.
I'm glad you said you're sensitive about such things but never felt I or we've never been in your face..
The way I see it, when you enter a fine wine bar or restaurant, you like the door to be opened and shown to your seat and waited upon.
What I/we do is no different. :)

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
In fact just to make the point, I felt extremely welcomed by you two in particular when I first joined, and others later on. It made it easier to join in conversations, which I do find difficult.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What was the decision on this in the end?

I personally think it's a lovely touch that you're both welcoming and talk to us all. Especially as a newbie when you don't know anyone! ;) I never once felt it was 'in my face' and I'm sensitive about such things!
Ello you and we do try to keep a lovely family here, thankyou chicks xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Precisely Admin, I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

In fact just to make the point, I felt extremely welcomed by you two in particular when I first joined, and others later on. It made it easier to join in conversations, which I do find difficult.

Ah thank you......
Honestly from day one I made sure I personally see every single person in, and talk to everyone. Even when I was on my own a lot of the time in the beginning, I made sure it's what I did.
Then Pearls became admin after months of my nagging, and we both make sure everyone is welcomed and spoken to. The staff have followed suit and go out of their way to welcome every single person and at least try to speak to people, even if they don't communicate to us.
It's the ethos I made sure we have had from day one.
We will never change, and I can tell you now, this site won't reach the numbers of 1-200k... Because we don't want it..
We encourage people to get involved as this is how people can get involved and get to know others.

Quite simply?
We care. And that's it.. We care about this site and we care about everyone on it. That's a fact... x