Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
3_8_13-gif.2756

Uhmm I know that feeling well

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Me too! ^
Yes those large smiley emoticons are brilliant.. I used to have so many of those ones.
For an old gaming site/clan I used to run. ;)
The sexy classy ones are much harder to come by..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To everyone who has commented, thank you.. :love: Think I was just having a slight wobble about being too in people's faces.
Admin & owner yes, professional - yes, but I am also still a person and had my doubts.. :)
Thank you so much for the confidence everyone xxxx

R

Reb&JB

We love your involvement and thats what makes the difference, especially when you first arrive on the site, those first few words, introductions, it all makes the difference.
Appreciate what you have done with the site, way its run and the community it is, plus growing every day.
Becz xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We love your involvement and thats what makes the difference, especially when you first arrive on the site, those first few words, introductions, it all makes the difference.
Appreciate what you have done with the site, way its run and the community it is, plus growing every day.
Becz xx

Thank you so much you two. Very much appreciated. :) x

Reactions: Reb&JB and Pearls
K

Kikuchiyo

You would be making a HUGE mistake if you stepped back. You would become another one of those faceless swinging sites; who wants that? xx

Cant agree more with this, the involvement from admin and all the staff makes this place what it is. Your not a faceless moderator but someone building and supporting a community

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Cant agree more with this, the involvement from admin and all the staff makes this place what it is. Your not a faceless moderator but someone building and supporting a community
hello you, where the bloody hell have you been? Great to see you x

Reactions: Admin