Admin and involvement

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So..
Admin has said tonight that we shouldn't get involved in statuses and threads.....
We advertise ourselves as a site designed by swingers, I feel we should get involved and I have never seen a site with admins being so active.
I enjoy being involved on the forums and so does admin but he feels on a professional basis we shouldn't.

I would like to know if you want us to take a step back or be active with you guys xxx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
At VA's, unlike some other clubs, the team get involved with the visitors by calming nerves and chatting with them throughout the night as they return to the bar, snug and smoking areas. Visitors like that and often comment positively. Likewise the involvement of the Social Swinging team is something you don't find elsewhere and makes a close connection between the website and visitors. I would say keep it going as it's a USP (Unique Selling Point) as we say in the business world.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The simple answer is No. It's you're involvment that makes this site what it is - different. It shows you are involved and are interested and care for you're users.
I think that but Admin is thinking we should take a step back and let people get on with out us xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know you are hun and thankyou for the support but sort him out lol xxx
Yes and I can understand why, you are busy but I honestly believe that backing off would be the wrong way to go. You need more help to run the site althought that is easier said than done but I'm happy to help out where I can.

Reactions: Mootje

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I think that but Admin is thinking we should take a step back and let people get on with out us xx
I think in this world of social media and multiple swinging websites, if you don't stand out, you risk getting left behind. People need a reason to keep coming back. Maybe as the site grows it will be physically impossible to provide the current interaction between the Social Swinging team and all the visitors but at the moment this close connection is very much welcome and appreciated.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think in this world of social media and multiple swinging websites, if you don't stand out, you risk getting left behind. People need a reason to keep coming back. Maybe as the site grows it will be physically impossible to provide the current interaction between the Social Swinging team and all the visitors but at the moment this close connection is very much welcome and appreciated.
I will always get involved as Im a cheeky monkey and thankyou Mr Steed but Admin needs to realise that he is welcomed here. Thankyou for the feedback and no other site has this involvement xxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

What?!! Really?!! Am I reading this right?
No!! Big mistake! It's what as Therapon says sets you as a site, as Admin apart from all other sites!!
You take a step back as then so shall I?
In all fairness you should do as you please? As you feel fit?!
The work load, is never ending.. And I know that recently it's, taken its toll on the pair of you! X
Please think about this carefully, I urge you!! The users love you being involved. It shows them you are interested in them on a personal level.
You need more help, I will gladly abdicate, and pass my Admin crown, to someone a little more IT savi!
Xxx think wisely my freind.. On this occasion oh wise one I tend to think mizz pearls is RIGHT!! Xxx

Z

zebo

NOOOOOOOO both of you participating in the discussions is what MAKES this site such a pleasure to be on, i don't want some high and mighty faceless entity passing edicts from above, i want someone who gets down and dirty in the discussions. I think i can honestly say without the two of you posting, the site would loose its flair and fun, and then its members.

M

meet_the_fockers

NOOOOOOOO both of you participating in the discussions is what MAKES this site such a pleasure to be on, i don't want some high and mighty faceless entity passing edicts from above, i want someone who gets down and dirty in the discussions. I think i can honestly say without the two of you posting, the site would loose its flair and fun, and then its members.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou and I agree but sort his ass out xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What?!! Really?!! Am I reading this right?
No!! Big mistake! It's what as Therapon says sets you as a site, as Admin apart from all other sites!!
You take a step back as then so shall I?
In all fairness you should do as you please? As you feel fit?!
The work load, is never ending.. And I know that recently it's, taken its toll on the pair of you! X
Please think about this carefully, I urge you!! The users love you being involved. It shows them you are interested in them on a personal level.
You need more help, I will gladly abdicate, and pass my Admin crown, to someone a little more IT savi!
Xxx think wisely my freind.. On this occasion oh wise one I tend to think mizz pearls is RIGHT!! Xxx

Spot on and for once I know you are right although it pains me to say so :)

Reactions: Pearls