anal

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

Ok no one has started a thread in a while so lets do an honest one. Where do we stand on anal. Do you enjoy giving, receiving, anal beads, pegging or is this a no ho for you. Do you like rimming?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I actually personally (truthfully) don't like it. I don't see the fuss either with men wanting anal with their ladies all the time? :confused:
It's like an huge OTT thing now where men just gotta have anal with their wives/gf etc.

Now pegging on the other hand, I find that very enjoyable and for both parties too to be truthful..
But as for male > female anal.. nope does nothing for me..
Rimming can be interesting of course ;)

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I actually personally (truthfully) don't like it. I don't see the fuss either with men wanting anal with their ladies all the time? :confused:
It's like an huge OTT thing now where men just gotta have anal with their wives/gf etc.

Now pegging on the other hand, I find that very enjoyable and for both parties too to be truthful..
But as for male > female anal.. nope does nothing for me..
Rimming can be interesting of course ;)
I don't Understand it tbh with women but I could be a bit thick, as for men I understand the pleasure with pegging and can see why you enjoy this xxx

F

forest_pete

Thank you for your honest answers. It was a conversation i was having last night and thought it would make a good thread x

Reactions: Admin and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
lol interesting convo..
Yes I can understand that :D

It's true though, even as a red-blooded male, so many men are fascinated by it. Just does nowt for me.
In that way anyway ;)

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
lol interesting convo..

It's true though, even as a red-blooded male, so many men are fascinated by it. Just does nowt for me.
In that way anyway ;)
Mrs A what does she think xx

F

forest_pete

lol interesting convo..

In that way anyway ;)
I think if you have never tried it then I becomes a taboo but having been a giver to a lady its not all that, unless the said lady enjoys that stimulation.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I think if you have never tried it then I becomes a taboo but having been a giver to a lady its not all that, unless the said lady enjoys that stimulation.
I think Im naive to this subject and just can not see the pleasure for a lady perhaps I have missed out haha ;)xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh don't get me wrong here, I have done it many, many times.. But it's just not my flavour. ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Both actually, we've had lots of fun but it does nothing for us in that way.
But we do still have a LOT of anal fun besides actual penile penetration :D

M

mr&mrs sparks

Very interesting thread mate well I have never had and me and my mrs are going to try it as for rimming my mrs loves it but never had it done to me... but pegging never tyed it but sounds interesting